Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

No CZ on server 2?

This is a discussion on No CZ on server 2? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by wargrim you play kronos and helios? wow you're def a kxper so besides not having CZ in ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    you play kronos and helios? wow you're def a kxper

so besides not having CZ in server 2, there's not RLB either. hopefully more people will be tempted to go into CZ
    when I read these types of comments, the first thing I do is laugh and ask my self.you see this person ever played Knight online,or just told it is?.
    Mr ... , the hack does not only existin 2 knight online servers.They exist in all servers,and not by the fact that I play on Helios I am koxp, this comment makes me think that if you use your Koxp, since you only worry about that.funny guy

you call me funny guy but you take my post seriously? smth doesn't add here.
    i guess i should've used a sarcastic face or made it explicit that i was messing around

those alreeady geared or willing to spend real life money dont care. the pk will be better. those that are trying to get geared to compete have lost their main money making source. to put it simply....MGAMES dont want to patrol 1 additional zone so have basically made it that every rich babashopper now has a huge advantage compared to the little guy with nothing. I enjoyed fighting the US$ players. Now MGAMES just made it a whole lot harder for the F2P guy. .l. to MGAMES imo

they havent even said if server 2 is officially no CZ zone. I dont see any notice guys? DO you? Maybe there's a purpose on to why they currently disabled CZ in server 2 or 3.

ALLOT OF PEOPLE WONT BOTHER LVLING ANYMORE EXP PREM 40% exp boost hahahah

O_o Senior Member

Is it the same as in EUKO?

And don't forget that you don't have exp cut after 61 so it's 140% bonus (which I'm sure is like in EUKO so it's 120 with 4 exp flash if I'm not wrong, which is 220%, more then enough)

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Is it the same as in EUKO?

And don't forget that you don't have exp cut after 61 so it's 140% bonus (which I'm sure is like in EUKO so it's 120 with 4 exp flash if I'm not wrong, which is 220%, more then enough)
    what are you talking about?

there is no exp cut in either version of KO. its 40% + 40% from flashes and 10% (bdw scroll says 20%, but with plat prem i only get 10% extra) from bdw scroll.

exp gems are no longer available at moradon, and soccer uniform wont give you an extra 20% exp (now it gives 50 hp and 5 ac just like in EUKO)

yeah, things look very bad for usko...

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    what are you talking about?

there is no exp cut in either version of KO. its 40% + 40% from flashes and 10% (bdw scroll says 20%, but with plat prem i only get 10% extra) from bdw scroll.

exp gems are no longer available at moradon, and soccer uniform wont give you an extra 20% exp (now it gives 50 hp and 5 ac just like in EUKO)

yeah, things look very bad for usko...
    That's what I said.. Because you don't have the exp cut you already have 100% bonus, and in that exp prem you can use 4 exp flashes and get to 120% bonus. So it's not that bad.. Sure it will take abit more time but what's bad in that?

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    That's what I said.. Because you don't have the exp cut you already have 100% bonus, and in that exp prem you can use 4 exp flashes and get to 120% bonus. So it's not that bad.. Sure it will take abit more time but what's bad in that?
    there are hardly any exp parties to begin with

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    there are hardly any exp parties to begin with
    That's something else... But are you talking about now or in general?

well i said they were gonna make it just like EUKO. Think I'm done with ko. cbf spending 6 months trying to get to lvl 83 again. might aswell save up and just buy a lvl 83, oh w8 no cant do that coz where i farmed in the past isn't open anymore. So yeah meh, fvck MGAMES.

Banned

They arent even done yet, maybe they'll another type of premium or other items to increase exp. I honestly dont understand how you guys complain over something that isnt even half finished.

duno if sombody posted it above but what with AH and Hawk now? xD

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    duno if sombody posted it above but what with AH and Hawk now? xD
    As far as I know, HAWK doesn't exist? And the new AH-clan will simply be ruined because now they can't stay on C2 allllllllllllllllllllllllllll day long.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    As far as I know, HAWK doesn't exist? And the new AH-clan will simply be ruined because now they can't stay on C2 allllllllllllllllllllllllllll day long.

well i hear domingo still playing so the spirit of HAWK is alive xD

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast