Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

No CZ on server 2?

This is a discussion on No CZ on server 2? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea i understand it's just not my way of playing. but... apparently CZ open now ... wait what? ... lol ...
Page: 2

yea i understand it's just not my way of playing. but... apparently CZ open now
    wait what?
    lol

ps: you just told everyone your secret to make 5 GBs on a daily basis

Server's up? i cant login T_T

Quote Originally Posted by KineticSeiko View Post
    not for me. farmed frags all day on c2 and was where I got my fun. stays like this I'm done with USKO. I can understand why its like this and why people may think its a good idea, but if your a farmer then it sucks.
    just cause you farm frags in server 2 and cant do it anymore your done with usko? lol ^_^ why not wait for bifrost in 1st servers? they open oftenly anyway.

not for me. farmed frags all day on c2 and was where I got my fun. stays like this I'm done with USKO. I can understand why its like this and why people may think its a good idea, but if your a farmer then it sucks.
    How do peoples lives get to this point? ^^

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ANSWER ME ? SERVERS UP's?

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    yea i understand it's just not my way of playing. but... apparently CZ open now
    wait what?
    lol

ps: you just told everyone your secret to make 5 GBs on a daily basis
    that was when bifrost was closed and price of frags was insane. cost me a fortune in scrolls ( wolf scrolls/speed pots ). no one else was doing it at the time. It was also reaping the rewards of 3 yrs of hard slog and grinding to get +2's ( later turned into +3's coz of what I was doing ). To be able to farm upto and including sloth at a decent speed to make it worthwhile I was using WDN+3 Sash+3 Opal ER+3/WE+3 HV+2 HV+2, krowaz set +7. initially hb+8, later rappy+9 HV+3 ROC+3 all paid for by farming on c2 frags. I sold everything for USD but no I was 70% of the way back to being able to do upto and including Wrath.

As for those that say how does a persons life come to spending so long all day everyday, yeah I can understand your thoughts. But then when someone asks the question about what makes a good KOL player, I'll suggest the willingness to farm or merchant hardcore helps massively. Ok I've never been the best in pk and the items I had helped alot but atleast I never spent my own money to get those items and when I sold up I was comfortably up to the tune of 3-4k USD ( even after factoring in the money spent on PUS items ). Different strokes for different folks I guess. I'm not saying my way is right and ppl who spend real life on items is wrong, far from it, I understand not everyone is/was in a position to do what I did.And good luck to those that have that type of cash available to them, but I'm damn proud of going 0.01% at lvl 82 to lvl 83 in 4 months doing what I did and changing my +2's to +3's. Not to everyones taste but if we were all the same it would be boring right?
    Rougean and MrRapist like this.

i just checked xige 2, no cz there lol

O_o Senior Member

that was when bifrost was closed and price of frags was insane. cost me a fortune in scrolls ( wolf scrolls/speed pots ). no one else was doing it at the time. It was also reaping the rewards of 3 yrs of hard slog and grinding to get +2's ( later turned into +3's coz of what I was doing ). To be able to farm upto and including sloth at a decent speed to make it worthwhile I was using WDN+3 Sash+3 Opal ER+3/WE+3 HV+2 HV+2, krowaz set +7. initially hb+8, later rappy+9 HV+3 ROC+3 all paid for by farming on c2 frags. I sold everything for USD but no I was 70% of the way back to being able to do upto and including Wrath.

As for those that say how does a persons life come to spending so long all day everyday, yeah I can understand your thoughts. But then when someone asks the question about what makes a good KOL player, I'll suggest the willingness to farm or merchant hardcore helps massively. Ok I've never been the best in pk and the items I had helped alot but atleast I never spent my own money to get those items and when I sold up I was comfortably up to the tune of 3-4k USD ( even after factoring in the money spent on PUS items ). Different strokes for different folks I guess. I'm not saying my way is right and ppl who spend real life on items is wrong, far from it, I understand not everyone is/was in a position to do what I did.And good luck to those that have that type of cash available to them, but I'm damn proud of going 0.01% at lvl 82 to lvl 83 in 4 months doing what I did and changing my +2's to +3's. Not to everyones taste but if we were all the same it would be boring right?
    Gg koxp you had then

What ever, do you guys can enter to server? :s

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    What ever, do you guys can enter to server? :s
    Ye remove KO and download it again.

I have the installer, i restart my DSN and is working now, but i feel to much lag, and i see low people on servers..

Banned

Can you login to any server? Cuz as far as I can see only c-west and ares works?
    I got disconnected a few hours ago and my account is still in use and I can't log it out either. When I login with another account I can't log diez, it just hangs there and eventually it disconnects.

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    I have the installer, i restart my DSN and is working now, but i feel to much lag, and i see low people on servers..

A lot people have lag . maybe need fix something ..

reinstalled ko 3-4 times now can only log cw1. can anyone log any other servers? btw havent been able to log ares for 6+ hours and it is only server that chows a population.

iam loging quite easy, sometimes it took like 1 min max, but not like i have to go thru some serious loging issue...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast