Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

No CZ on server 2?

This is a discussion on No CZ on server 2? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by regiss well i hear domingo still playing so the spirit of HAWK is alive xD Pfft, I ...
Page: 5

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    well i hear domingo still playing so the spirit of HAWK is alive xD
    Pfft, I raped the "spirit of HAWK" a long time ago, doesn't exist anymore!

Good riddance, it's just pathetic to stay on C2 all day long for so long that you actually become a royal clan, that's A LOT of NP hoarding.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    As far as I know, HAWK doesn't exist? And the new AH-clan will simply be ruined because now they can't stay on C2 allllllllllllllllllllllllllll day long.
    true that.both those clans got alot of hard press tbh. they were both tight knit close clans.maybe not the best players or best geared but they did work hard together. I was in AH for a few months until Gamma spat his dummy out. I found it really weird how they had actually made an app timing when the atross and riotes spawned.it was bizarre, to the point they knew exactly where the next one would spawn down to the last second. Dont get me wrong I made alot of NPs but Bastien really does have a screw lose. Probably the strangest person I've ever met through KO.And the weirdest thing is Katreen is a great girl. But herion and morphine addiction does make your head a little crazy I guess.was very strange when he said he needed to go and take his medication and 1 hr later came back a completely different person.

from what i've seen, exp prem is 40% but u can farm exp flash from fishing which gives u additional boosts up to 120% so its like the same thing. i think its to encourage people from fishing and mining

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    from what i've seen, exp prem is 40% but u can farm exp flash from fishing which gives u additional boosts up to 120% so its like the same thing. i think its to encourage people from fishing and mining
    Did they add the flashes yet?

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KineticSeiko View Post
    true that.both those clans got alot of hard press tbh. they were both tight knit close clans.maybe not the best players or best geared but they did work hard together. I was in AH for a few months until Gamma spat his dummy out. I found it really weird how they had actually made an app timing when the atross and riotes spawned.it was bizarre, to the point they knew exactly where the next one would spawn down to the last second. Dont get me wrong I made alot of NPs but Bastien really does have a screw lose. Probably the strangest person I've ever met through KO.And the weirdest thing is Katreen is a great girl. But herion and morphine addiction does make your head a little crazy I guess.was very strange when he said he needed to go and take his medication and 1 hr later came back a completely different person.
    ..who were you?

you can only get 4 flashes at a time, which equals to an extra 40% bonus exp

40 + 40 = 120? something doesnt add up...

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ..who were you?

you can only get 4 flashes at a time, which equals to an extra 40% bonus exp

40 + 40 = 120? something doesnt add up...
    Gea nub. Each flash add 20%. 4*20+40= 120

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    didnt work that way when i played EUKO

O_o Senior Member

didnt work that way when i played EUKO
    We played at the same time and that's how it was. I remember we said that if you look at it in the long run, when you get 80 it's better then exp prem (or same not sure lolz) coz you still get 120% bonus

We played at the same time and that's how it was. I remember we said that if you look at it in the long run, when you get 80 it's better then exp prem (or same not sure lolz) coz you still get 120% bonus
    wanna bet?

Banned Regular Member

actually , it's 10% exp per 1 x exp flash , you get 40% from exp prem itself , then after each time you use flash , you will get a notice on the top right of the screen
    which will show you that after each time you use 1 x exp flash it will raise only 10%
    and you can only use 4 x EXP flashes only!
    and i tested it myself , it's not visiual bug or something , because i used to get like emm ... lets say 42k from paramuns as example , after i got exp premium , it started to give like 76k
    which is ( 80% ) , do the maths ...

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath View Post
    actually , it's 10% exp per 1 x exp flash , you get 40% from exp prem itself , then after each time you use flash , you will get a notice on the top right of the screen
    which will show you that after each time you use 1 x exp flash it will raise only 10%
    and i tested it myself , it's not visiual bug or something , because i used to get like emm ... lets say 42k from paramuns as example , after i got exp premium , it started to give like 76k
    With premium the first Flash adds 50% the rest adds 10%, if u are non prem you can only use 1 exp flash and it will only add 10%

atleast thats how I remember it.

O_o Senior Member

wanna bet?
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath View Post
    I think you are wrong coz I'm 100% sure it's 120%, and stalker think the same..

really now ... try to remember thattthe exp bonus popped up below KO clock and clan notice. im sure it NEVER said 120% in there.

really now ... try to remember thattthe exp bonus popped up below KO clock and clan notice. im sure it NEVER said 120% in there.
    80% exp bonus from flashes and 40% from prem, Futility even replied to it.

why are you guys arguing on the flashes? can we just get along and just say its enough to atleast get good exp as 80+? :P

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast