No flames Buddah, just answers

This is a discussion on No flames Buddah, just answers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok Buddah, you say things didnt happen when doshin was around, try me out for size then. Robster was not ...
Page: 1

SillyHo

Ok Buddah, you say things didnt happen when doshin was around, try me out for size then. Robster was not in your clan when he came to BC. Your lack of typing and your perverted sense of facts leads me to believe robster said "Its nice and sunny out now" and you typed "BC cheetz me ';x " .

You claim we bugged our isi quest, you claim I promised you an HB for voting for flatline, you claim we scammed people in vindi, you claim I personally have GM contacts, and you claim we paid a GM to delete your gear. Please if I missed anything else you can add it, but add proof for any of these, or any other things you choose to discuss.

To the mods, if I claimed buddah was a fucking retard who scams people and pays gms to delete my items you would warn me or mute me. How is he able to make these same claims about a clan??? At least I have a ton of proof about my claim of his retardedness....here on these forums...in two topics.

Brun

whats the point this is gonna get closed

SillyHo get me some gm contacts to i need itam plz!

use PMs

KalaBunga Senior Member

use PMs[/b]
    no if they use pms there is no drama to read! :P

no if they use pms there is no drama to read! :P[/b]
    o ur right
    drama4life

Banned

I just wanted to get in before this topic gets closed too

e// btw am i the only one who thinks that this smiley " " looks cute ?:wub:

sillyho is from

Chaos†Knights

haha <3

If the topic is directed towards Buddah, then why was this not sent in a Private Message? What is the need to put it on a public board when you know what the result will be?

OH, that&#39;s right. You want to make a topic so that Buddah can reply.. and then your entire clan can get on here and gang bang him in an attempt to nitpick. I don&#39;t agree with some of the stuff Buddah has said, nor do I agree with some of the stuff you guys have said. The last topic was closed and people were warned simply because I asked twice for the flaming to cease, and no one would oblige.. therefore it was just a flamed up topic that was pointless.

Grow up, please, at least enough to realize that no one besides your clan CARES about your drama.. we had enough BS on here doing the DOOL stage of Ko4Life, and your vendetta towards Buddah and visa versa is not going to be the start of another era of annoying spammed flames

CALAdmin

Silly, buddah has been a pain in everyones ass fro a long time. We all know his bullshit stories about being in the FBI and having government contacts and most recently a GM deleting his gear. He&#39;s a 14, maybe 15 year old who just talks to get attention. I think Silly makes a good point though about him throwing around slanderous remarks and getting away with it. A nice 30 day mute would work wonders in my opinion.

so... buddah doesnt really work for a secret us agency? jeeez, what a relief

If the topic is directed towards Buddah, then why was this not sent in a Private Message? What is the need to put it on a public board when you know what the result will be?

OH, that&#39;s right. You want to make a topic so that Buddah can reply.. and then your entire clan can get on here and gang bang him in an attempt to nitpick. I don&#39;t agree with some of the stuff Buddah has said, nor do I agree with some of the stuff you guys have said. The last topic was closed and people were warned simply because I asked twice for the flaming to cease, and no one would oblige.. therefore it was just a flamed up topic that was pointless.

Grow up, please, at least enough to realize that no one besides your clan CARES about your drama.. we had enough BS on here doing the DOOL stage of Ko4Life, and your vendetta towards Buddah and visa versa is not going to be the start of another era of annoying spammed flames[/b]
    Majix if so then why do you allow him to make comments about our clan on forums? He wanted to bad mouth us in the open so we just want proof out in the open. Its a fair trade. Besides I want him to be so ashamed of all the lies he has told to people and hopefully he will leave the forum for good.

buddahs not a secret spy for the FBI

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

Ok Buddah, you say things didnt happen when doshin was around, try me out for size then. Robster was not in your clan when he came to BC. Your lack of typing and your perverted sense of facts leads me to believe robster said "Its nice and sunny out now" and you typed "BC cheetz me &#39;;x " .

You claim we bugged our isi quest, you claim I promised you an HB for voting for flatline, you claim we scammed people in vindi, you claim I personally have GM contacts, and you claim we paid a GM to delete your gear. Please if I missed anything else you can add it, but add proof for any of these, or any other things you choose to discuss.

To the mods, if I claimed buddah was a fucking retard who scams people and pays gms to delete my items you would warn me or mute me. How is he able to make these same claims about a clan??? At least I have a ton of proof about my claim of his retardedness....here on these forums...in two topics.[/b]
    this is why certain people on forums should be banned for spamming about a subject that keeps getting closed, perhaps u should read this forums agreemant.
    thank you.

Banned

this is why certain people on forums should be banned for spamming about a subject that keeps getting closed, perhaps u should read this forums agreemant.
    thank you.[/b]
    Buddah does not want to answer your questions so there is no need for this topic to stay open.