Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

not impossible to get un-baned

This is a discussion on not impossible to get un-baned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well most of you probably dont know but i had my warrior banned for "payment fraud" which was just a ...
Page: 1

Nuttbuster

well most of you probably dont know but i had my warrior banned for "payment fraud" which was just a small transaction that failed through my bank to k2 network. the amount was only $5.00 anyways. well i sent many tickets via k2 customer support and they didnt help ( of course ) and they blocked all further tickets as well..

so my buddy grim told me to send a ticket to the BBB and file a complaint there about k2. first 4 weeks, nothing happened but after 1 month and 1 week, they finally disputed the problem with k2 and unbaned my account.

this is what k2 wrote to me.

Dear Nick, Thank you for being patient. What I was able to do for you is move your account status back to active. You should no longer have any issues playing the game with the account in question. I ask that you please be cautious when making purchases in the future. Take note that we have a number of payment options that you can use when making purchases. We hope this solves your matter in full. Please let us know if you have any other questions.[/b]
    i never even had to pay them the $5 i owed them... my conclusion is that k2 finally got a "C" rating by the BBB and im guessing they want to keep that rep, so when they get a ticket like mine, they just want to accept whatever complaint you may have and get on with it..

so my advice to you, is; if you have/had an account that was baned unfairly.. go to the BBB's webite and file a complaint with full detail. even after a month of no reply, its still worth it.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

whats the BBB website?

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

bbb.org

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

i truly advise you to visit this website, because you know damn well k2 does not give a fuck about you, just your money...

auditurbo4

I searched for K2 Network and they didn't show up as a business. Whats the name because I have a complaint to file

Wiggle

Here is the link - when u get to the site all of k2's details are pre-entered for you

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/utils/Co...0018034&sm=

tommyleonghk

wow...thanks alot for such useful info

im sure k2 will get plenty complaint letters from BBB :lol:

well i sended 1 to for a old account lets see what they gonna do

ty for the headsup

sub

I'm going thru the that process to get my account back, i got 2 responses from K2, first one asking for my account id and last premium transaction. 2nd one stating that cannot find why i was banned, and will look further into it.

gratz

WaSaBaBasdf

well WaSaBi was also banned without any reason..but once i found one gm and i told him to reinvestigate my account cause there was no reason for this ban he unbann me after some mins
    love sullimo

Nuttbuster

well WaSaBi was also banned without any reason..but once i found one gm and i told him to reinvestigate my account cause there was no reason for this ban he unbann me after some mins
    love sullimo [/b]
    i remember sulimo! best gm ever.. but ya thats pretty fortunate you got him to help you with that

Banned

Very nice that they listen to somebody.

gratz...
    gogo 83 now :P

Vicious

Their on C now? They were on B a few weeks ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast