Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

no glowing arms on manes

This is a discussion on no glowing arms on manes within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-hlubik there are clans with 144k+ np and still not grade3 same thing with Edana, ...
Page: 2

hlubik

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-hlubik
    there are clans with 144k+ np and still not grade3
    same thing with Edana, after 3 weeks into the server the armbands will change color and a CSW will be held the next day. so good luck ^_^ and give it another 2 weeks or so. if they made it so armbands change at the beginning of the server. there will be a clan that just pks the first 2 days and gets grade 4. and takes the CSW and not give everyone a fair chance. so by waiting. you all get the chance to level and pk[/b]
    why fair chance?

Bethrezen

-out of topic-
    there is a clan called symphonyoz (or something like that) in manes server.. its not my clan its not about me i got alot pm that 'invite me to symphony' at manes -_- that clan not about me.. i play at manes with my old cypher myko friends in same clan bangbroscompany

RingWraith

FluppyCTM :wub:

BeatItPunk

Default Re: no glowing arms on manes

Originally posted by Fluppy
    why no one have glowin arm is it bugged?
    damn Fluppy my love is on manes, so I have to start manes also :wub:

===> HolyGhost ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12