Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No k0xp in pk from next patch

This is a discussion on No k0xp in pk from next patch within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The most common cheat that 99% of the people that cheat use.. has released a new version in which they ...
Page: 1

Default No k0xp in pk from next patch

The most common cheat that 99% of the people that cheat use.. has released a new version in which they disabled attack of the other nation. So after K2 releases a a new game patch cz attack wont work...

of course there are other free cheats that still have cz attack.. but lets see how good this will be

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OvErClocKcy View Post
    The most common cheat that 99% of the people that cheat use.. has released a new version in which they disabled attack of the other nation. So after K2 releases a a new game patch cz attack wont work...

of course there are other free cheats that still have cz attack.. but lets see how good this will be

its too late already,k2 had 6 years for this and they always came with "they'll be gone 'soon'"...
    soon might be now, but people had enough of this shit, they wont come back..

and btw, just wait 2-3 days and new hack will be out

where do you get things like 99% people use for cheat ? there are Many free bots .... problem wont be solve , hf isnt the problem . K2 is

there many free bots the most commonly used is hf.. they decided to remove pk attack... so from the next k2 patch hf's pk wont work... if the other free cheats that where mostly made from english people remove pk attack it will be good news.. anw if another cheat comes we deal with it.... i will cry from now that a new cheat will come ? let it come...

FuLLTiLT

haven't they done this before?

sounds to me like hf disables it to enable it in a future release.

Little archer Senior Member

i really doubt that all those chinese shitfarmers are using heavenfire... theyr poor as hell already

Banned

Those goldfarmer bots are much more advanced then hf and the other free ones lol

Banned

who using HF are not stupid and dont using it at cz ... just for safe exp
    these noobs at cz is turkysh noobs with free koxps

The point is that k2 sucks so much that the HACKERS have to do the fixing.

K2 can't combat them, as someone pointed out, it's been 6 years. K2 only makes feeble attempts at resistance, with the bulk of it being the anti-cheat engine, and you know how those turned out. Remember Xtrap? That thing was perfect, it kept legit players out while botters manage to deactivate it and log in.

99 % people using cheat ? pff i think 99 % turks using cheat no 99% all player.

"The most common cheat that 99% of the people that cheat use"
    i said people 99% of the people WHO CHEAT use that specific CHEAT ... jesus..

and u r right gold farmers use other better cheats also a lot of english players use those free better cheats.. that will still have pk attack after patch

Validating

1st dude who i saw in cz spammed me power shot..

first time i seen koxp in pk was in bdw. somebody was right above our base killing as soon we spawned. that was on the old bdw map.

Banned

i think hf officiallly disabled the cz attack. But if u attack them while thy are exping in cz thy wll counter attack to u ..so ye watch out

Quote Originally Posted by ridwan
    i think hf officiallly disabled the cz attack. But if u attack them while thy are exping in cz thy wll counter attack to u ..so ye watch out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast