Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

NO MORE BUFFS NEW PATCH COMMING

This is a discussion on NO MORE BUFFS NEW PATCH COMMING within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear Knight Online Players, We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused but the game servers are down due ...
Page: 3

Dear Knight Online Players,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused but the game servers are down due to system upgrade.

We know how frustrated it can be when your game experience is disrupted with technical issues, however we highly appreciate your patience in this matter.

Please keep watching the website for any further announcements on this issue, and thank you for playing Knight Online.

thats making me think that they're original notice servers down for patching was false and this is just reguluar downtime

yeah i have a good feeling with fg back up there releasing a patch do rid of koxp cuz of a bug and im just hoping only patch they have ready is tradeable scrolls if so i guess u can thank koxp but now wat k2 gunna do bout all the lvl 80's who clearly took part in this bug

at olympia we have a sin who lvl'd a whole lvl 1 day and is now like lvl 76

i hope not

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by aeLLio
    can my lvl 1 character that i had since a long time ago that has KC still and scrolls sell in merchant the scrolls or even trade them?
    NOPE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123