No more cr's

This is a discussion on No more cr's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hail, bla bla bla! =) Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. We appreciate you taking the time to ...
Page: 1

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Default No more cr's

Hail, bla bla bla! =)

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.
    Please be aware that the Character Seal Scroll can only be purchased via ESN code.

If playspan.com, shatteredcrystal.com or any other online retailers do not currently have the ESN codes for this item in stock, you will be unable to purchase the item in question as no new ESN codes for this particular item are being produced. Please be aware that this item is to be discontinued as it was only meant to be a temporary item.

Should you require any further assistance then please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

FARK NO MORE CRS ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

I suppose they are doing this so k°xpers won't be able to launder their k°xped chars and sell them. If you want working cypher rings come to JPKO, where you can even seal a whole inventory of items into them.

Leonidas

Quote Originally Posted by gyorokpeter View Post
    I suppose they are doing this so k°xpers won't be able to launder their k°xped chars and sell them. If you want working cypher rings come to JPKO, where you can even seal a whole inventory of items into them.
    Is there as much hacking chaos in JPKO as there is in USKO?

awww i was really hopeing they were gonna bring back CR's for good