Just a question

This is a discussion on Just a question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; has anybody ever just made a minor heal bot that just spams the key with minor heal on it? am ...
Page: 1

has anybody ever just made a minor heal bot that just spams the key with minor heal on it? am not talking about that old bug Ctrl-minor but a real minor bot?

has anybody ever just made a minor heal bot that just spams the key with minor heal on it? am not talking about that old bug Ctrl-minor but a real minor bot?[/b]
    I saw once that toy of Homer Simpson to press a key, but it would suck for minor heal since you have to spam as fast as hell.

I help sometimes my brother with pots or minor when he's facing a lvl 80 badass rogue who glows so damn much we need to use sunglasses. I'm a bot!

sexy Owa

I saw once that toy of Homer Simpson to press a key, but it would suck for minor heal since you have to spam as fast as hell.

I help sometimes my brother with pots or minor when he's facing a lvl 80 badass rogue who glows so damn much we need to use sunglasses. I'm a bot![/b]
    lol... >.< and Truth to answer your question im sure there are quite a few china/jap players that have some sort of MH bot. they have cheats/hacks and bots for everything else

Banned

I help sometimes my brother with pots or minor when he&#39;s facing a lvl 80 badass rogue who glows so damn much we need to use sunglasses. I&#39;m a bot![/b]
    cheaters h34r:

I help sometimes my brother with pots or minor when he&#39;s facing a lvl 80 badass rogue who glows so damn much we need to use sunglasses. I&#39;m a bot![/b]
    lmao, no wonder ur name is KoHack :P

BAN THIS BOTTEr/HACKER/KOXPERRRRRRRRR

im sure it exists.. probably some private hack... made by some crazy nerd programer

lucifer4

ever called 3 hands

2 ppl playing 1 using 2 hands and the ohter 1hand and other hand in the first guy pants

lol best minor masterbait eva

didinino

lol "Homer Simpson to press a key"
    whats his real purpose?
    can i make it spam faster than it is? ^_^

joshy3

There is such Programs
    i dont think it minor for u
    but it auto pots so no matter how fast ur minoring
    it will pot even use double
    also uses hp and mp at the same time

There are simple Microsoft Macro programs that if you press a certain button on your keyboard it will spam any number of letters wihout stopping.

There are also Mice and Keyboards with onboard Macro features. I have a Razor mouse with this but its very slows. Others aren&#39;t.

Gaming Keyboards with Macro buttons > Pedal

xtrap totally blocks my logitech setpoint, i&#39;d use xtrap bypass just so i could use winamp shortkeys or bind mouse4 as F (so i could talk in vent) <_<

joshy3

Xtrap = Xcrap
    /nuff said

Banned

hmmm...

just curiosity i get lettered saying i use pedal / koxp
    so my fingers = minor bot h34r:

ps: can some1 buy me pedal .. i get tired minoring so much all the time from tanking 3+ at a time in girakon hahahaha

DeathInTheNight

My middle finger is only bot I need

najtonlajn

Minor PedaL wtf :lol:

Banned

minor pedal, or just have like 18 turks spamming the same button for u like they do in cafes lol