Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

No more posting about the game on main forum.

This is a discussion on No more posting about the game on main forum. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all My post is to warn all about posting anything about the cheaters in main forum(knightonlineworld.com) I made a ...
Page: 1

Hello all
    My post is to warn all about posting anything about the cheaters in main forum(knightonlineworld.com) I made a post about that GMs do nothing about cheaters problem with screenshots of conversation with gm and promisses that he will do something. First my topic was closed, when I wrote another topic about that xtrap is buged and can be somehow disabled and there is a lot of 3dparty programs which can be run, my account has been banned. I do not know what to say. What else can we do to clean this server this game is lost we must accept that cheaters will own us in game. My all stregnht has gone. I want fight in any way with cheaters, want lure monsters to kill them, want speak with gms, want post any video or ss Because it is a waste of time. Probably wan read/write anything in any forum so if any1 wanna something from me, catch me in game. This game is lost again........ ;(

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Q_Q

DeHealer

Im sick of Speed Hackers in CZ, but i guess ull have to live with it, till the Lazy gm's ban them..

Banned

Hello all
    My post is to warn all about posting anything about the cheaters in main forum(knightonlineworld.com) I made a post about that GMs do nothing about cheaters problem with screenshots of conversation with gm and promisses that he will do something. First my topic was closed, when I wrote another topic about that xtrap is buged and can be somehow disabled and there is a lot of 3dparty programs which can be run, my account has been banned. I do not know what to say. What else can we do to clean this server this game is lost we must accept that cheaters will own us in game. My all stregnht has gone. I want fight in any way with cheaters, want lure monsters to kill them, want speak with gms, want post any video or ss Because it is a waste of time. Probably wan read/write anything in any forum so if any1 wanna something from me, catch me in game. This game is lost again........ ;([/b]
    You can try not blaming all your problems on the GM? You wonder why you got banned? Are you joking?

We already know K2 can't handle criticism. Why would your rant be any different?

Banned

When you try to report someone on website, you get a blank page at the end, i think its fuked

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

official forums = censored heaven... its all they do to protect there own ass... when sum1 says the truth about what is going on... they close/ delete or change what u wrote... they have no life so this is what they do

biswarup.chakravarty

You can try not blaming all your problems on the GM? You wonder why you got banned? Are you joking?

We already know K2 can't handle criticism. Why would your rant be any different?[/b]

It wasn't a false accusation or anything of that sort and speedhackers and koxp are indeed the GM's problems and not his.

It wasn't a false accusation or anything of that sort and speedhackers and koxp are indeed the GM's problems and not his.[/b]
    Moe didn't deny that, he just said that we all know that if you complain about the game on Official Forums, you'll eventually end up banned.

lmao bro, its the nazi forums :P

i got a 33% warn for replying to a picture of a +8/35 DD fp rogue boots "well i wouldnt be surprised if it was a GM-crafted item.. since Gm's in the past have made items for players"

stupid mods on kol forums

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

lmao bro, its the nazi forums :P

i got a 33% warn for replying to a picture of a +8/35 DD fp rogue boots "well i wouldnt be surprised if it was a GM-crafted item.. since Gm's in the past have made items for players"

stupid mods on kol forums[/b]
    lmao i have 67% warn... 1 reason: inapropriate language... lol... ty chuckie aka jamesjack88

I have almost 3k posts and no warn- why? I don't bother. :lol:

Banned

jamesjack88 warned me too cause I bitched about him closing my topics. Of course the topics he closed were just stating the login issues, and what not.....So i made fun of his nerdy myspace he was brave enough to make public. He's a fuhkin no life joke that Nazi's that forum.

Boyce

Do you still have his myspace link?

cl30patra

Do you still have his myspace link? [/b]

O.o Myspace link nice!!

GM's give out their private community profile links to their top customers (lol)

Banned

dont have his old one, he changed his Myspace to his "chuckie" name with no pics anymore...but he's as nerdy as you would expect from a guy that got 9k posts on the official forums....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast