Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

No more posting about the game on main forum.

This is a discussion on No more posting about the game on main forum. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I sent a customer support ticket about the reporting cheaters page not working. They sent automated response to whisper the ...
Page: 2

sub

I sent a customer support ticket about the reporting cheaters page not working. They sent automated response to whisper the GM in game. What does the GM have to do with the website.

GM's rather have boss events on C-West than ban these cheaters. I thought maybe he writing down names and will ban after boss event. few days later same people still speed hacking and macroing.

Few theorys i got.

- K2/GM's getting bribed by chinese GB farmers. (Reason legit players get banned for ksing them at werewolfs).

- GM's have another Job that is full. So can't spend much time being a proper GM. K2 need to pay them a full time wage.

- Macroers have auto town when GM is on. So GM can't catch them cheating. Easy fix for that GM sign in as a name unknown to everyone to report them.

Banned

It wasn't a false accusation or anything of that sort and speedhackers and koxp are indeed the GM's problems and not his.[/b]
    Lets look at this situation from a realistic point of view.

Lets consider what you said to be true. Let's say that you see a person speed hacking or using koxp. First of all, a GM gets paid less than minimum fucking wage to do his job. He doesn't give a shit that people are speed hacking. He is a human being. All he cares about is getting paid, turning the computer off, and go fuck his girlfriend (if he has one). This is the same with anyone else and their jobs. Now, if you were to blame this person for not doing his "job" what do you think he will do? He would ban your fucking ass. First of all, these assholes are cheating because they are cheaters. The GM is not asking them to cheat. Even if he bans them, he is still getting paid less than minimum wage. Under these circumstances, we should give the GM a break. Get the fuck off his back alright? You should be ashamed of yourself for even making this topic.

- K2/GM's getting bribed by chinese GB farmers. (Reason legit players get banned for ksing them at werewolfs).

- Macroers have auto town when GM is on. So GM can't catch them cheating. Easy fix for that GM sign in as a name unknown to everyone to report them.[/b]
    those 2 contradict :P

and lmao @ the customer support ticket telling u to talk to GM about somethign screwed up on k2's website xD ahhahaha :P

moemoneyman - broz is it you?

Lool first of all this is 5 minutes to bann 10 ppl using speedhacks. You talk a bunch of crpas saying that GM can do nothing and we must leave him alone. How old are you? Do you work or go to school. How can you protect someone who does not complete his work. R O T F L !!! Remeber.. this is not an issue of working or not, this is an issue of $

First cheat I remeber was a program made by elsasa. He admited on one of the cheating forums that he will not do more cheating programs cause K2 paid him cash. Now K2 earns cash from two sources:

1. Premium + PUS items
    2. Abonament for cheating programs.

If you are wise enough you will get to this point. I wrote about that in main forum and my account got banned for that! There was no deletion of post no warnings JUST BAN! They proved that I'm right in this subject.

Who they ban then?
    They ban ppl which use cheating programs for free. There is always underground. On ######work(site does not exist anymore) was few ppl who cracked cheating programs so ppl could use it for free. There was no cash for cheating program writers and no cash for K2.
    Remeber that this is much easier to share cash with programmers making cheat engines than fighting with them. I was once on the main website of the cheating program and there was one sentence: "WE GUARANTEE NO BAN FOR USING OUR PROGRAM"

moemoneyman IF YOU BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU WROTE YOU ARE:

1. GM :P
    2. CHUCKIEE
    3. BRAINWASHED KID

TechaTecha

Ronnin run from vs more please..

Ronnin run from vs more please..[/b]
    eeeeehmmmmmeee? what?

1. offtopic
    2. If you do not scare of anything show your IGN
    3. If I'm in a party(not on scrols) and I get all debufs on me I want vs
    I"VE NEVER RUNED FROM VS it is a point of honor. There asre sometimes situations when mage from party tp's me back but you can gues it when I dissapear having less than 1/2 hp(no other option to runaway)

Start a new topic If you wanna continue this subject plz!!!

Hey cutie Senior Member

eeeeehmmmmmeee? what?

1. offtopic
    2. If you do not scare of anything show your IGN
    3. If I'm in a party(not on scrols) and I get all debufs on me I want vs
    I"VE NEVER RUNED FROM VS it is a point of honor. There asre sometimes situations when mage from party tp's me back but you can gues it when I dissapear having less than 1/2 hp(no other option to runaway)

Start a new topic If you wanna continue this subject plz!!![/b]
    OOOOOOOOOOH KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MR EGO
    next NaidenZ thanks

ontopic:
    The main forums have been there for the sole purpose of bitching and bitching, so im pretty sure the moderators are sort of sick of the bullshit.
    BUt yeah ive had like 8 offician forum accounts, and im juts gonna keep making more and more They might win the battle, but theyve not won the war

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

ronin as i said, Go Die In A Hole. Tybb

ronin as i said, Go Die In A Hole. Tybb[/b]

Actually you did not say anything before in this topic.

Crackurback hmmm mdo not remember your nick at all :/ did we vs ever, or you just provoking ?

I'll be in game today on FT and 30 minutes later go to Ardream pm me and meet anywhere we will se is skills compare to your tongue.

Ask: Nirvana( I lost vs with him) TheAssasin(lost to ) or PolarExpress(won with him 2 times, but now I see he has better gear and wanna vs again) did I ever run from vs not from gang bang party with duffer

Hey cutie Senior Member

i dont play ardream, I just said you made a big response for a small thing.
    i dont care how good you are, i dont care about your skills. ok ?

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

go check the other flame posts uve made recently _

Banned

Hello all
    My post is to warn all about posting anything about the cheaters in main forum(knightonlineworld.com) I made a post about that GMs do nothing about cheaters problem with screenshots of conversation with gm and promisses that he will do something. First my topic was closed, when I wrote another topic about that xtrap is buged and can be somehow disabled and there is a lot of 3dparty programs which can be run, my account has been banned. I do not know what to say. What else can we do to clean this server this game is lost we must accept that cheaters will own us in game. My all stregnht has gone. I want fight in any way with cheaters, want lure monsters to kill them, want speak with gms, want post any video or ss Because it is a waste of time. Probably wan read/write anything in any forum so if any1 wanna something from me, catch me in game. This game is lost again........ ;([/b]

dont waste ur time bro...go for real life...

:P I do not complain about real life I'm 30 years old kids :P Have wife and good job I have a lot fo friends in real life and In "gamelife" I like to play KO and it makes me go crazy that this game is so Ill atm. I remeber the times when on Ares ppl were sitting in a line to wait for Harpy exp party in Eslant. There was no KS, no town luring, eaven no boss ksing, tradeing etc etc. Poeple get real fun playing this game, there was always gm online doing his job all you have to do to call him was a shout. I spend meny hours in DeusManus clan later on in Inferno and there is only 1 thinkg that has change K2 started to earn money. From that moment they have created all the bad things including cheating. Gues you are right I'm fighting with a shadows. As I said on the beginning it was a waste of time. Time to turn to the dark side......

Banned

moemoneyman - broz is it you?

Lool first of all this is 5 minutes to bann 10 ppl using speedhacks. You talk a bunch of crpas saying that GM can do nothing and we must leave him alone. How old are you? Do you work or go to school. How can you protect someone who does not complete his work. R O T F L !!! Remeber.. this is not an issue of working or not, this is an issue of $

First cheat I remeber was a program made by elsasa. He admited on one of the cheating forums that he will not do more cheating programs cause K2 paid him cash. Now K2 earns cash from two sources:

1. Premium + PUS items
    2. Abonament for cheating programs.

If you are wise enough you will get to this point. I wrote about that in main forum and my account got banned for that! There was no deletion of post no warnings JUST BAN! They proved that I'm right in this subject.

Who they ban then?
    They ban ppl which use cheating programs for free. There is always underground. On ######work(site does not exist anymore) was few ppl who cracked cheating programs so ppl could use it for free. There was no cash for cheating program writers and no cash for K2.
    Remeber that this is much easier to share cash with programmers making cheat engines than fighting with them. I was once on the main website of the cheating program and there was one sentence: "WE GUARANTEE NO BAN FOR USING OUR PROGRAM"

moemoneyman IF YOU BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU WROTE YOU ARE:

1. GM :P
    2. CHUCKIEE
    3. BRAINWASHED KID[/b]
    I am being realistic. Who here actually cares about going to work day after day like robot zombies? Noone. Why would it be different with a GM? Personally, if I was a GM, I would do the least amount of work required for me to keep my job. Why waste time and give a shit about a game where no matter what you do some retard like ronin will always have something negative to say about you?

If you want results, be courteous, or you will be ignored and/or banned. If I was a GM, and if you were to tell me that I am not doing my job, I would personally go out of my way just to mess with you.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

I am being realistic. Who here actually cares about going to work day after day like robot zombies? Noone. Why would it be different with a GM? Personally, if I was a GM, I would do the least amount of work required for me to keep my job. Why waste time and give a shit about a game where no matter what you do some retard like ronin will always have something negative to say about you?.[/b]
    simple, thast because the gm's are retards who doesnt actually care about the game.

take for example blizzard, they have almost the best(if not the best already) custommer support ever, if gm's and custommer support in k2 were like blizzard(at least a little) and make koxp, and speed hacking less problematic, there will be no need of a "ronnin" who will complain like 1236412653412389123 more who will actually complain even more

i knew that they are paid for beeing gm, then they still have lack of work and care for usko comunity.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast