Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

No more posting about the game on main forum.

This is a discussion on No more posting about the game on main forum. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; . If I was a GM, and if you were to tell me that I am not doing my job, ...
Page: 3

NEMANYA

. If I was a GM, and if you were to tell me that I am not doing my job, I would personally go out of my way just to mess with you.[/b]
    u dont have balls for it scammer

Mooshoo

This thread is right on par, flaming by the about the 12th post. Always someone who claims their e-cock is bigger than they other guys.

Zaczaco11

you guys are idiots. speed "hacking" isnt hacking DUH....k2 is making it realistic. some people can run faster than me in rl....so now some can run faster than you in game <_< just playing. k2 wont do shit. you remember the first instance of macro when it was actually KOXP? not one account was banned for 3 months it went on, the first 80 (who hit 80 a week after the patch was released) wasn&#39;t even look into its obvious he 64x exp bugged since it takes most people around 6 months to get from 70-80 without a sharer. k2 wont do shit to these hackers. biggest proof for this statement is the past.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

you guys are idiots. speed "hacking" isnt hacking DUH....k2 is making it realistic. some people can run faster than me in rl....so now some can run faster than you in game <_< just playing.[/b]
    editing predeterminated values isnt hacking?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Unhappy

Hello all
    My post is to warn all about posting anything about the cheaters in main forum(knightonlineworld.com) I made a post about that GMs do nothing about cheaters problem with screenshots of conversation with gm and promisses that he will do something. First my topic was closed, when I wrote another topic about that xtrap is buged and can be somehow disabled and there is a lot of 3dparty programs which can be run, my account has been banned. I do not know what to say. What else can we do to clean this server this game is lost we must accept that cheaters will own us in game. My all stregnht has gone. I want fight in any way with cheaters, want lure monsters to kill them, want speak with gms, want post any video or ss Because it is a waste of time. Probably wan read/write anything in any forum so if any1 wanna something from me, catch me in game. This game is lost again........ ;([/b]
    iwas banned from main forums for trying to save server 3 and mentioning how they promised to exspand a server , then demote us one and take server 3 away...
    &#39;;x

iwas banned from main forums for trying to save server 3 and mentioning how they promised to exspand a server , then demote us one and take server 3 away...
    &#39;;x[/b]
    You got banned from the Official for being annoying and spamming like 1k posts to about server 3, even after it was a lost cause.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

You got banned from the Official for being annoying and spamming like 1k posts to about server 3, even after it was a lost cause.[/b]
    its funny when newbie forums mods come on ko4life and pretend....

its funny when newbie forums mods come on ko4life and pretend....[/b]
    Forum Mod? :huh:
    It&#39;s funny when idiots like you post stupid things for us to laugh at.

Banned

Lightbulb

Forum Mod? :huh:
    It&#39;s funny when idiots like you post stupid things for us to laugh at.[/b]
    ips have a funny way of being found and matched up from forum to forum

ips have a funny way of being found and matched up from forum to forum[/b]
    OK then, which newbie forum mod am I?

fucking jesus get on topic people people this is now a fucking flame topic. ANYWAYS same thing happened to me i questioned somthing awhile ago and boom i got banned from forums

Banned

Red face

fucking jesus get on topic people people this is now a fucking flame topic. ANYWAYS same thing happened to me i questioned somthing awhile ago and boom i got banned from forums[/b]
    k2 bans people from main forums who deframe there game in any way...to avoid complications and lost in wages....
    its that simple....
    they do not want to be shamed publicly.
    for lack of customer support and game secureity......and respect to there customers...

i got banned on a 3 year old official forum account twice, i got it back and now i have to wait until 2009 august or something.

basically i saw the way jamesjackl was moderating and i made a post about my thoughts on it and concluded that jamesjack should be fired.

wow i talk mad shlt ont he gm&#39;s. i mena i never make a post about it. cause you know they wont do anything. i jsut go into the " AND GM BAN SPEEDHACKERS" topics and say the truth about gm&#39;s. im not banned i must have high warn im check it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123