Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

No need to argue ok? We are all friend

This is a discussion on No need to argue ok? We are all friend within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; very well spoken deville, that was one of the most "sensibly put" posts on the turk problem. no need for ...
Page: 3

MarvinTheMartian

very well spoken deville, that was one of the most "sensibly put" posts on the turk problem. no need for flaming,no need for cursing or "facking eacothers maders"...its the truth...plain and simple...i agree 1000 %,

Maybe turkish people should tell their fellow turks to slow it down with all the bullshit they cause...if you really want to change our opinions. Rather than blame us for your people...take it upon yourself to make this a community in which all nations can be equally respected. WE DONT MAKE TURKS WHO THEY ARE.... you do that yourselves guys. dont blame us.

HE PREACHES LOVE!!!! GET HIM!!!!

hee hee, can't we all just get along?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    HE PREACHES LOVE!!!! GET HIM!!!!

hee hee, can't we all just get along?
    I love baba Patek too.

I completely agree Devile. It makes no sense why the same 'justice' they try to uphold on us (us being anyone who says anything against them) seems to piss them off to no end. I can go ingame right now, shout in cz "Fuck Allah" and i can guarantee I'll have 16543545454545 PM's from every fucking turk in the game calling me every name in the book. But on the same token, if a turk says "i fack ur mother", nothing is done, whether it offends me or not. Makes no sense why the same set of 'rules' if thats what you want to call it, isn't being upheld for them as it is for us. We can say one thing out of line and get banned for who knows how long (exhibit A, Cama), but tell me something, how many turks have ever EVER been banned for telling someone they "facked ur mother"?

Mmmm, that's what a thought, not a single one.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Devile
    U complain about GENERALIZATION but u do that every single day. U complain about getting insulted here by a few guys, but our mothers get more insults everyday than the amounts of insults u have ever heard in your life.
    omg these are the words i wanna get out of my chest for a while :wub:

i love irony :wub:

Sinned

Very well said

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TURKPRINC3SS
    OK tolga i know everything i know nobody else love us without Turks...Who did it we did it.Our bad friends said bad words in the topics...They are saying bad words about everybody they think they are saving Turkey but they are not.They only do tht do what? everybody hate us they makeit *
    Dont worry.Everybody dont hate us : )
    everybody loves me
    :huh:[/b]
    No..........."Everybody loves Raymond"

micima

Originally posted by FiRe
    This forum is dying... cuz too many shit people + shit moderator..
    yeahhh +1 from me ! But excluding the part about moderators!

fire is shit haha if this forum is dieing than you should move on

petsmar2

Default Re: No need to argue ok? We are all friend

Originally posted by TURKPRINC3SS
    OK.We Are Turk And We Aren't Your Enemies.I wanna say that yoıu know us as bad people but we are not !! We are nationalist people so when we hear bad words about our Turkey we can't stop us.But we love all you,you know that.Don't need to argue here. Thx you all.I LOVE YOU KO I LOVE YOU MY CHAR I LOVE YOU WORLD I LOVE YOU RIENDS I LOVE YOU TURKEY I LOVE YOU JAPAN,CHINE,ENGLAND,USA,FRENCH... :wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *

TÜrk arkadaşlar size söylüyorum lütfen kendimizi daha fazla kötülemeyelim...Hepimiz dostuz *:rollseyes: *
    (Turkish friends pls it's enough to argue we are all friends thx *:rollseyes: )
    seni seviyorum :wub:

FiRe

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FiRe
    look at ur Moderator and then say shit about me..1 moderator dont insult my Belief ok devile.?
    If u are talking about Hostage, I agree that its wrong from him to take matters personal since he is a moderator, yet, I find also weird how Turks behave about this matter:

I'm Catholic, my god is Jesus. If someone ingame says "Fuck Jesus" my answer will be "mmm" and I'll just ignore him. Why care about someone I don't know and prolly be some inmature kid wanting to piss me off. Why would I bother wasting my time answering him when he is not gonna 1) listen to me 2) understand me 3) care about me or what I say. If 1 turk says that ingame, most Catholic players will ignore him. And this is not cause we dont respect or love our god, but cause we dont like to fight everytime some retard says something we dont like.

What do u guys did when 1 guy said "Fuck your god"? U made a huge campaign against this guy and even his clan, til u got him banned. Is not like this guy posted this on Istambul newspaper or a 50 million member Turk forum. No, he said that to a couple turks in a party, yet u almost started World War III for this. Every single time a Turk hears something he doesnt like, he broadcasts it to all turkey like that was directed to every single turk and there starts the need to fight back.

U complain about GENERALIZATION but u do that every single day. U complain about getting insulted here by a few guys, but our mothers get more insults everyday than the amounts of insults u have ever heard in your life.

Again, maybe the problem is not the rest of the world that is against Turkey, but the other way arround. If u really want others to respect u and your nation, better start at home. Still, if this is too much for u, I'll remind u that u are free to leave whenever u want.[/b]
    THE PERSON,WHO INSULT OTHER PEOPLE'S RELIGIOUS,RACE,COUNTRY,BELIEF; IS B1TCH,IDIOT,MORON,"a piece of shit" FOR ME..

I RESPECT ALL Religions + religiouse Belief..and if some1 say bad words about GOD+JESUS+ALLAH, it is the same for me..

TURKPRINC3SS

Default Re: No need to argue ok? We are all friend

Originally posted by petsmar2+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(petsmar2)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TURKPRINC3SS
    OK.We Are Turk And We Aren't Your Enemies.I wanna say that yoıu know us as bad people but we are not !! We are nationalist people so when we hear bad words about our Turkey we can't stop us.But we love all you,you know that.Don't need to argue here. Thx you all.I LOVE YOU KO I LOVE YOU MY CHAR I LOVE YOU WORLD I LOVE YOU RIENDS I LOVE YOU TURKEY I LOVE YOU JAPAN,CHINE,ENGLAND,USA,FRENCH... :wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *

TÜrk arkadaşlar size söylüyorum lütfen kendimizi daha fazla kötülemeyelim...Hepimiz dostuz *:rollseyes: *
    (Turkish friends pls it's enough to argue we are all friends thx *:rollseyes: )
    seni seviyorum :wub:[/b]
    Are you Turk ? :unsure: Or know the meaning of " seni seviyorum "

some turks r ok

TURKPRINC3SS

MOst of us are ok.But bad ones find are in KO.Because they don't have work,and they all play KO...

ScyTh3r

Its time to close this topic I Think. Everyday there will be some more new topics as this. So it is useless talk everyday same things.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast