Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 82

No need to argue ok? We are all friend

This is a discussion on No need to argue ok? We are all friend within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [quote]Devil ..look at why dont u ban people who insult other people...u dont got enought courage?..for example u can say ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Senior Member SilverBlade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Oxford, UK
    Posts
    493

    Default

    [quote]Devil ..look at why dont u ban people who insult other people...u dont got enought courage?..for example u can say to all forumusers forum's rules..and if some1 dont adapt rules.. make ip-ban or normal ban ..it is not possible?...u are talking only bla bla..u do nothing.. <_<

    some words is acceptable nearly for all people..cuz i can say this words to my best friends.. idiot+moran+shit+b1tch these are not insulting..

    [/color]

    I dont know about you but I dont call my friends morons or b1tches and I dont appreciate being called one.

    Thank you.

  2. #62
    cRuX
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Shurt
    I completely agree Devile. It makes no sense why the same 'justice' they try to uphold on us (us being anyone who says anything against them) seems to piss them off to no end. I can go ingame right now, shout in cz "Fuck Allah" and i can guarantee I'll have 16543545454545 PM's from every fucking turk in the game calling me every name in the book. But on the same token, if a turk says "i fack ur mother", nothing is done, whether it offends me or not. Makes no sense why the same set of 'rules' if thats what you want to call it, isn't being upheld for them as it is for us. We can say one thing out of line and get banned for who knows how long (exhibit A, Cama), but tell me something, how many turks have ever EVER been banned for telling someone they "facked ur mother"? *


    Mmmm, that's what a thought, not a single one.
    hehe all this talk about cama being banned and every1 wanted him unbanned and such makes me think of saying
    OJ IS INNOCENT h43r:

  3. #63
    Senior Member SlmShady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    860

    Default

    Originally posted by Shurt
    I completely agree Devile. It makes no sense why the same 'justice' they try to uphold on us (us being anyone who says anything against them) seems to piss them off to no end. I can go ingame right now, shout in cz "Fuck Allah" and i can guarantee I'll have 16543545454545 PM's from every fucking turk in the game calling me every name in the book. But on the same token, if a turk says "i fack ur mother", nothing is done, whether it offends me or not. Makes no sense why the same set of 'rules' if thats what you want to call it, isn't being upheld for them as it is for us. We can say one thing out of line and get banned for who knows how long (exhibit A, Cama), but tell me something, how many turks have ever EVER been banned for telling someone they "facked ur mother"? *


    Mmmm, that's what a thought, not a single one.
    chances are they really have facked my mather :huh:
    but seriously u retards talk like those black people who thnik the world is against them, and everyone is out to screw them. mmm yeah well thats whre that coparison ends... so anyway yeah u do shit to deserve peopel hating you, so stop being huge faggots and people will stop hating you.

  4. #64
    h4x0r Admin Devile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Originally posted by FiRe
    Devil ..look at why dont u ban people who insult other people...u dont got enought courage?..for example u can say to all forumusers forum's rules..and if some1 dont adapt rules.. make ip-ban or normal ban ..it is not possible?...u are talking only bla bla..u do nothing.. <_<

    some words is acceptable nearly for all people..cuz i can say this words to my best friends.. idiot+moran+shit+b1tch these are not insulting.. * *

    i agree with you that there is too many idiot moron turks..cuz they are realy child...if someturks or some1 are/is making insult to other people..ban him /them fast..forexample .. create an e-mail adress for complaint(we can send proof)...and write on forum..if people make this bla bla they will be banned.For example :

    1.fuking familiy: mother sister father like this insulting
    ...

    we can forget past and start tomorrow..ARE u ready?
    I remember u said somewhere u were like 30+ years old, I could be wrong. I find amazing how someone that old can be so blind about lots of things and assume so much. Hopefully, after reading what I say, u will learn something, tho i doubt it.

    Ok, lets starts with the fact that YOU AREN'T ALONE IN THE WORLD. If u understand this, u might understand everything else (doubt it). How can u assume that "fuck your mother" is something normal for everyone else. Who cares if u like if your friends tell u that all day or if its common in Turkey, for the rest of the world that is VERY offensive. U assumed, like every Turk kid that plays KO, that everyone else in the world is Turk and has to think like u do. U are the clear example of it, and if u are an adult, which is even worse. Then, by that same assumption, why would "Fuck Allah" be something bad for us? Or is it that rules apply only when they affect Turks? Aint that the same thing u are complaining about here? Your comparison is childish and only reflects your ignorance and disrespect u have for the rest of cultures arround the world. Sorry but "fuck your mother" is NOT ok.

    Second assumption. Are we friends? Do all those turk "kids" that call us morons, idiots, shits, bitches, fuck your mother, etc. are our friends? We dont even know them and they just use all those on a daily basis. Once again, your example is completely invalid and means nothing.

    U dont put in the same scale the 2 insults, why? Cause for YOU, "Fuck Allah" is terrrible, goes against your belief and for that "Fuck your mother" is not that bad. Hey, guess what, we aren't turks and we dont think like u do. Receiving all those insults that are "ok" for u, aren't "ok" for us. U want respect from us, well then start giving some and stop assuming things.

    Rules in this forum are general. We are not gonna add 1000 rules for every single thing that happens. Thats plain stupid. This is not 1st grade. Rules are generic guidelines meant to keep order.

    U say that we enforce rules only against turks, but thats not true. The latest bans to turks were after plenty of warnings and flaming posts. Zaraki and Holydreams to name a few, were pretty much spaming every topic they could, looking for fights. Sure others have done the same but after a warning, they stoped. But not them, they kept it going on for weeks til they finally got banned. Was this a racist decision as u imply? No, we simple got rid of 2 forum trolls that were flaming everyday. We were very tolerant but something had to be done about them.

    Rules apply to all users but we try to be tolerant.

    What I see is there's always a pattern in all these fights and discussions about Turk players. I like to call it "The Victim Syndrome". Lets pick an example. One of those turk kids that tells you "fuck your mother" after u told him the party was full and u couldn't invite him. The type of kid that after insulting u for 30 minutes, starts to trade spam u, lure some mobs and tries to get u killed, or just comes with another party and KS your spot. After all that, if u tell him "Fuck Allah", he inmediatly turns into the victim. He is not anymore the kid who harrased u, offended u, made u die and waste your scrolls. No, he is now the victim and u are the one that should be banned for saying that.

    Well, that same shit happens here too. After weeks of constant flaming, we take action and we are the racist bad guys that are only banning turks. I see this happens everyday, ingame and in forums.

    Bottom line is, u can't assume that what is right for u will apply to everyone else. That if u want others to respect u, start showing respect to them. That every other nation that plays KO can't be WRONG about Turk players attitude. Some of u got serious issues and we won't allow them here, even if u call us racists.

    Anyway, I'm tired and this is my last post about this subject. I know u wont change ever and u will assume u are right and im wrong and a racist, just like most of those kids that cause troubles. Once more, I'll tell u that if u find this forum so unfair and racist towards your nation and beliefs, doors are wide open and u can leave anytime u want. I find extremely funny that u complain about 5 or less idiots in this forum that say something u dont like while we have to hear hundreds of insults from your countrymen everyday.

    I wonder if this forum is dying, the moderators suck and most are racist, why are u still here? Maybe to be the victim?

    PS: Fear? Why would I fear ANYTHING that happens on an Internet Forum?? U need to get out more

  5. #65
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kanata eh?
    Posts
    7,163

    Default

    gg

  6. #66
    Magelord1257
    Guest

    Default

    Nice speech B)

  7. #67
    Senior Member Raine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    285

    Default

    *claps*

  8. #68
    sexa
    Guest

    Default

    first i m proud of being Turkish. Also proud of knowing Engilsh at at least to be able to talk with ppl.

    One of the most important thing is that this is only a game. And we only use written chat to have a comminication with almost all ppl with who we share this game. Only exceptions are ventrillo and playing in same building very closely (home, cafe ...). Therefore there is no body language is being used between ppl in this game which is %60 of comminication between ppl. So its sooo normal to have misunderstoods, small fights. Ofcourse you cant explain everything goes wrong with lack of body language. Many times ppl act wrongly. And every coutry has their own way of thinking, some has really different. Our rights and others arent same always. U just need to tolarate someone and if u are getting really angry about someone's act tell him thats its not good for ya. Every people that has some sense will stop.

    About cama's thing, its not well to say such words for almost everyone including people from other religions. But in my religion, i m not responsbile from his words, he will be judged by those words one time. I wont be questioned by his words. But its not freedom of speach normally, cuz every freedom has its limits. You are free to talk but you dont have right to insult other people's ideas. But thing is that i wont care his such words anytime. Its totaly different in real life.

    About Turkish people's mistakes i accept lots of kids playing this game. Honestly because of faults of education system they dont learn English which causes biggest problem. But there always happens same things by other nation's people. Thing is our kids making those more and more from the others. I am playing this game for more than 1.5 years and in every one of clans that i played i always had respect, people acted me kindly. And many times i acted as a waling translator for my friends.

    please dont forget this :

    THIS IS A GAME ONLY. EVERYTHING HAPPENS IN THIS GAME ARE PART OF THIS GAME INCLUDING REAL LIFE RELATED THINGS SUCH AS SWEARS ABOUT YOUR FAMILY, SWEARS ABOUT RELIGIONS, BEING HAPPY OR ANGRY. DONT TAKE THEM SERIOUS

  9. #69
    TURKPRINC3SS
    Guest

    Default

    :rollseyes: Thx Sexa :rollseyes: Also I'm proud of being Turkish
    Originally posted by sexa
    first i m proud of being Turkish. Also proud of knowing Engilsh at at least to be able to talk with ppl. *

    One of the most important thing is that this is only a game. And we only use written chat to have a comminication with almost all ppl with who we share this game. Only exceptions are ventrillo and playing in same building very closely (home, cafe ...). Therefore there is no body language is being used between ppl in this game which is %60 of comminication between ppl. So its sooo normal to have misunderstoods, small fights. Ofcourse you cant explain everything goes wrong with lack of body language. Many times ppl act wrongly. And every coutry has their own way of thinking, some has really different. Our rights and others arent same always. U just need to tolarate someone and if u are getting really angry about someone's act tell him thats its not good for ya. Every people that has some sense will stop.

    About cama's thing, its not well to say such words for almost everyone including people from other religions. But in my religion, i m not responsbile from his words, he will be judged by those words one time. I wont be questioned by his words. But its not freedom of speach normally, cuz every freedom has its limits. You are free to talk but you dont have right to insult other people's ideas. But thing is that i wont care his such words anytime. Its totaly different in real life.

    About Turkish people's mistakes i accept lots of kids playing this game. Honestly because of faults of education system they dont learn English which causes biggest problem. But there always happens same things by other nation's people. Thing is our kids making those more and more from the others. I am playing this game for more than 1.5 years and in every one of clans that i played i always had respect, people acted me kindly. And many times i acted as a waling translator for my friends. *

    please dont forget this : *

    THIS IS A GAME ONLY. EVERYTHING HAPPENS IN THIS GAME ARE PART OF THIS GAME INCLUDING REAL LIFE RELATED THINGS SUCH AS SWEARS ABOUT YOUR FAMILY, SWEARS ABOUT RELIGIONS, BEING HAPPY OR ANGRY. DONT TAKE THEM SERIOUS

  10. #70
    ANIL87
    Guest

    Default

    I m a Turk and ı have alot of foreign friends. The point is ı dont like foreigners who completely dont want Turks in Usko just because of some immature and ambitious players

  11. #71
    tolgahan
    Guest

    Default

    IS THIS STILL GOIN ON?
    ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    ahaha
    Ya a.q siz ne die uğraşıyonuz ki bunLarLa.Her yeni geLen türkLeri savunmaya çaLışıyo.Gerek yok gerekeni söyLüyoruz zaten
    Boş laf kaLAbaLığı.Adamda kuyruk acısı var anLar mı dedikLerinizi.
    i say dont waste time .

  12. #72
    ANIL87
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by tolgahan
    IS THIS STILL GOIN ON?
    ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *
    ahaha
    Ya a.q siz ne die uğraşıyonuz ki bunLarLa.Her yeni geLen türkLeri savunmaya çaLışıyo.Gerek yok gerekeni söyLüyoruz zaten
    Boş laf kaLAbaLığı.Adamda kuyruk acısı var anLar mı dedikLerinizi.
    i say dont waste time . *
    yeni değilm bayadır okuyorm sadece yeni üyelik aldım aadam geliyo bütün türkle boktur diyo buda dokunuyor tabi

  13. #73
    tolgahan
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by ANIL87+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ANIL87)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    IS THIS STILL GOIN ON?
    ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *
    ahaha
    Ya a.q siz ne die uğraşıyonuz ki bunLarLa.Her yeni geLen türkLeri savunmaya çaLışıyo.Gerek yok gerekeni söyLüyoruz zaten
    Boş laf kaLAbaLığı.Adamda kuyruk acısı var anLar mı dedikLerinizi.
    i say dont waste time . *
    yeni değilm bayadır okuyorm sadece yeni üyelik aldım aadam geliyo bütün türkle boktur diyo buda dokunuyor tabi[/b]
    dont care : )

  14. #74
    Senior Member lietuvis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Diez
    Posts
    22

    Default

    90%turks of this game MORONS!!!!!!!!!!! and dont say that i wrong...i play this game like 2years soo i know believe me. BTW too many turks play KO, we need other countrys ppl,i am tyred of turks, they all time speaking shit and are soo STUPID




  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,427

    Default

    Originally posted by lietuvis
    90%turks of this game MORONS!!!!!!!!!!! and dont say that i wrong...i play this game like 2years soo i know believe me. BTW too many turks play KO, we need other countrys ppl,i am tyred of turks, they all time speaking shit and are soo STUPID



    Why the fuck are you adding flames to the fire?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •