No offense but i f**King sick of turkS!

This is a discussion on No offense but i f**King sick of turkS! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i meet nice turk sometimes but just now.. i trade this guy thinking i'm gonan buy this dual md +7 ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default No offense but i f**King sick of turkS!

i meet nice turk sometimes but just now.. i trade this guy thinking i'm gonan buy this dual md +7 for 100m + warrior chitin +5 x2.. as soon as i trade.. i accidnetally put 20m so i cancel .. next thing u know.. my shit is gone.... why stuipd ass turk mother fuckers has 2 ruin the game... *No offense 2 the nice turks * but this is bull shit..

his game name: DOW_TURKcell

Banned

this is so fuking bull shit.. i'm lucky i still have some of my money... i almost put the money on the trade... wow i dind't think u can still use hack like that.. why can't turks get their own fucking serveR?

Zaria

Think about who was the real stuipid ass mother fucker as you put it.

omfg so now we cant trade..... damn turks

Banned

it looked legit.. he was selling it for 130m... than i said how about 200m + 2x warrior chitin +5..

played this game 2.5 years always showed my items even one time when shells +6 was still alot worth. I gave one turk carmen16 my shell helmet +6. He wanted to take a picture from it. He took scrnshot and gave it back.

Other story, Pips my best friend: we had a clannie moonstar_17 who played 4 month's in our clan. After 4 month's asked pips to try out his iron bow +8 and never found him anymore ^^ scammed ftw.

You have good turks and bad turks don't blame the good ones because of the bad ones. Use your brain. that's all :rollseyes:

best of all don't trade if it's not needed except you sell your items ^^

If all your inventory "disappeared" then it's probably a bug.
    Just relog...

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    If all your inventory "disappeared" then it's probably a bug.
    Just relog...
    '

yea i was thinking the same thing

(if there are any left) its hard to find good turks -_-

Originally posted by marcoskkk
    omfg so now we cant trade..... damn turks

What u talking about?

KokoGG

are you sure it wasent that thing where you trade spam somebody and they accept and you close it and all your inventory is missing then you /town or relog and its there again

DeX

Default Re: No offense but i f**King sick of turkS!

Originally posted by johnnyleduche
    i meet nice turk sometimes but just now.. i trade this guy thinking i'm gonan buy this dual md +7 for 100m + warrior chitin +5 x2.. as soon as i trade.. i accidnetally put 20m so i cancel .. next thing u know.. my shit is gone.... * *why stuipd ass turk mother fuckers has 2 ruin the game... *No offense 2 the nice turks * *but this is bull shit.. *
    Did u try 2 relog? there is a trade bug that makes ur inventory look empty but once u relog all ur items should be there