Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No packet flow?

This is a discussion on No packet flow? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Though I think PBWEB has been phased out....
Page: 2

Dr4g0n

Though I think PBWEB has been phased out.

sexa

no packet flow error happened to me in cz when i was almost dead (only a few hundreds of hp left) and PB kicked me. i logged immediatly without any problem and i was alive. so when this happens u are being kicked immediately from the server and u get a small rollback (only for some seconds)

when it happened i was playing without any lag, so its probably a machine error that can happen anytime. it should be about a cpu hangover or memory error that affects PB and it kicks u immediately. if ur net connection has problem game server cant kick u so fast.

but if its appearing everytime u logged in there are 3 alternatives imo :
    1. u are using some cheating tools
    2. u have some viruses that affects ur net connection
    3. u have a memory problem

GoodGun

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    it kicks me as soon as I turn koxp On.
    :lol: me not ^_^

Lawless

I dunno I had the same thing happen to me first day PB was up, granted my connection is wireless to T1 on router and i get packet gaps by nature of this connection, but were talking millisecond gaps. You wouldnt think that would be an issue

Killgannon

Default Re: No packet flow?

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DieWithMyKiss)</div>
    PB been kickin me non stop for this zzz[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-DieWithMyKiss

Hey dumbass can you read? *If so, visit the homepage, and scroll down about 2 or 3 clicks.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...7222&highlight=

Harrrr Try posting in the right section. I believe the section you’re looking for is one below, it’s called the “Tech Help section. I knew I’d get your dumb ass back one day :P, plus it’s only 2 or 3 clicks…

</flame>

DieWithMyKiss

lol thx dargon im not using a routher and my PB is up-to-date. and like i said, nobody reads the tech section, if u go to the tech section i did post there but didn't get any replys. As you can see I succesfully got replies here. I posted here for a reason as the topic stated, now you were able to read my question and the section i posted it in, now try reading the topic instead of directly opening the topic b/c it was created by me and tried to get anything little thing you could to flame me with. You failed. Die :P :P :P :P

Killgannon

Ahh, you stole my thunder... c'mon though I had too... I don't really care , but I have to try. You beat me to the edit too:

In case you cant read:

You're right though, I didn't read the topic, are you good to go now? It's fun to flame you, thats why I do it... I don't really hate you.

DieWithMyKiss

^^ :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    PB been kickin me non stop for this zzz
    Stop cheating then, cheater. :rollseyes: <3 psyren.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DieWithMyKiss
    PB been kickin me non stop for this zzz
    Stop cheating then, cheater. :rollseyes: <3 psyren.[/b]
    Dose duffing me give u a stiffy? your fat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12