Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No-Prem month again ?

This is a discussion on No-Prem month again ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; um i dont care about Ko as much as i use to ,its funny how pussy changes lives...
Page: 2

javonte999

um i dont care about Ko as much as i use to ,its funny how pussy changes lives

the_stiffmeister

funny as how the super-turks (chinese) arrive, more bugs are shown. it sux how they were so far ahead of us. maybe m-games should keep it all on one level.

KO4fun

um i dont care about Ko as much as i use to ,its funny how pussy changes lives[/b]
    I can see that it would change greatly if i was one , but there are more than enough here to make up for it

ALL START WHEN TURKS COME TO USKO THEY KILLED THE GAMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redbluegreen44

just sit back and just play the game people! ~_~ Games were not made in this world to make you mad, games are made to make people have fun. So just ingore the hackers and just get away form them and just enjoy the game with out letting them get in your mind ~_~ no one can stop kosp, even if they are banned they will just keep coming back

Banned

if we no premium then were all just gonna quit and whats the point of sticking it to k2 and making them try to change if were just gonna quit?
    idk to me there not gon do anything neways so we might as well stfu and let the game get fucked in the ass by turks/ k2/ chinese

J

I don't get why they call it USKO, i think they should just make another game called TRKO and just put all the turks over there...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12