Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

No Premium from 01/01/2009

This is a discussion on No Premium from 01/01/2009 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well its the end of another year, and the same old shit is still going on and k2 still haven't ...
Page: 1

Well its the end of another year, and the same old shit is still going on and k2 still haven't done anything.

From the 1st of January im suggesting another NO PREMIUM month.

As much as we have a TOS to abide by so do they.. People are getting banned for illegal actions and then unbanned the next day.. its bullshit. In game visual bugs (Buying Merchants especially) No bdw's, No asga quest.. Everyone should know them by now.

So im hoping at least some will do this, and if nothings done by the end of January we'll put in a complaint to the BBB

Banned

just quit

youll thank me later

Banned Senior Member

Didn't all the old "dont buy premiums" fail? Also, whoever doesnt buy premium, just means theres new players to the game who will be buying it, or people making new accounts and needing premium on them. Also, generally it's alot better to try something like that with more then 5 days of notice

Didn't all the old "dont buy premiums" fail? Also, whoever doesnt buy premium, just means theres new players to the game who will be buying it, or people making new accounts and needing premium on them. Also, generally it's alot better to try something like that with more then 5 days of notice[/b]

Haha yeah i know xD But at the end of 2007 they didnt unban accounts to get more premium buyers. K2 are getting desperate for people to buy premium.. So i think now we may have more of an upper hand

Actually those no premium in xxx works. Cuz k2's afraid of losing money. Thats all.

We aren't the customers that seem to matter...

papecran3

Fuck that I'm going 83 and that wont happen with no premium lol

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

i don't have premium cuz u BARELY need it in carnac west you do when its like bdw time though lol

So im hoping at least some will do this, and if nothings done by the end of January we'll put in a complaint to the BBB[/b]
    K2 did nothing alot of people put in a complaint to the BBB so I doubt they'll care again. You've got the right idea but K2 doesn't need you (or anyone who speaks English)... they've already got every Turk in Turkey.

K2 did nothing alot of people put in a complaint to the BBB so I doubt they'll care again. You've got the right idea but K2 doesn't need you (or anyone who speaks English)... they've already got every Turk in Turkey.[/b]
    Im not too sure how the BBB works, but cant they make a petition against k2? And all we got to do is put our names on it? K2 are getting desperate, i think now we can get something done.

Uzu

agreed.

I am a turk so i will post it in turkish forums too

agreed.

I am a turk so i will post it in turkish forums too[/b]
    Nice cheers.

Be good to get alot of turks to follow also if they think that the english community isnt enough

Push a person too far anf it'll simply destroy what you're fighting for... so to speak.

I reckon if K2 start losing cash and getting all these complaints they'll simply shut down and remake a new game (that's basically KO but slightly different... Grand Theft Auto - Istanbul or something.[/b]
    a MMORPG GTA :lol: K2 are losing cash already, thats why all accounts that were banned were unbanned. But its not like they spend anything either? We have cheap dodgey servers.. We dont have xtrap anymore. And they are selling +9 items etc.

Nice cheers.

Be good to get alot of turks to follow also if they think that the english community isnt enough
    a MMORPG GTA :lol: K2 are losing cash already, thats why all accounts that were banned were unbanned. But its not like they spend anything either? We have cheap dodgey servers.. We dont have xtrap anymore. And they are selling +9 items etc.[/b]
    the entire english community stop buying and k2 will notice a small drop, if half of turk stop then k2 will go bankrupt lol

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

the entire english community stop buying and k2 will notice a small drop, if half of turk stop then k2 will go bankrupt lol[/b]
    u would think someone who had a brain would just translate this and post it on turkish forums.. ';-s

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

turkish probably dont want to not buy prem. they prob make profits at their cafes..

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast