Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

No Premium from 01/01/2009

This is a discussion on No Premium from 01/01/2009 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm down for no premium January, 2009...
Page: 2

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

I'm down for no premium January, 2009

u would think someone who had a brain would just translate this and post it on turkish forums.. ';-s[/b]
    agreed.

I am a turk so i will post it in turkish forums too[/b]
    <_<

I&#39;m also down for no premium.. Forever!

wawh

how about you all quit and let usko die?

i quit usko and i am happy... it was hard first few days, but after week, i was cured from usko
    now i am playing Requiem - Bloodymare or DotA (online games) or some old games (offline) just for fun...
    usko has like 40k ? players, so 1/4 must refuse to buy premium for 3months to show K2-GF that something is wrong...
    dozens of new nonpremium users mean nothing...
    and trust me, if they lose some part of paying players, they will found new way, how to make new money, for example: unique items in PUS for various prices (accesories + guns), shell sets +8 for $, 100% upgrade scroll to +7 or +8, etc... there are too many ways, how to make more money and screw the game more and more

I really don&#39;t like posting on topics like this but seriously ko is worse than ever. K2 will never change, so please stop hoping that it&#39;ll get better and just drop it for another game like wow, dota, FF online, etc.

Instead of fixing bugs they disable where the bug came from which leads to players having less things to do in-game.
    Their way to block cheaters which was xtrap was an epic fail.
    Every new patch comes with new bugs.
    Leveling is the most drawn out, time consuming, boring process I&#39;ve ever seen. There&#39;s nothing fun about pressing z+r+skill for hours.
    I can go on but i don&#39;t care that much.

I understand you love the pk and love the potential the game has but under k2&#39;s hands it&#39;ll never change.

It&#39;s hopeless waiting for a fix when nothing has changed in the 4 years since usko&#39;s release. Try something new and leave KO to the dumb turks who still play it. Plenty of games have free trials if u don&#39;t wanna pay early.

what u guys mean cant buy prem in januar?

what u guys mean cant buy prem in januar?[/b]
    Did you just read the title and click on page 2? Seriously read a post before you reply.

kamikadzeee

no lol hes saying that we should stop buying prem

I really don&#39;t like posting on topics like this but seriously ko is worse than ever. K2 will never change, so please stop hoping that it&#39;ll get better and just drop it for another game like wow, dota, FF online, etc.

Instead of fixing bugs they disable where the bug came from which leads to players having less things to do in-game.
    Their way to block cheaters which was xtrap was an epic fail.
    Every new patch comes with new bugs.
    Leveling is the most drawn out, time consuming, boring process I&#39;ve ever seen. There&#39;s nothing fun about pressing z+r+skill for hours.
    I can go on but i don&#39;t care that much.

I understand you love the pk and love the potential the game has but under k2&#39;s hands it&#39;ll never change.

It&#39;s hopeless waiting for a fix when nothing has changed in the 4 years since usko&#39;s release. Try something new and leave KO to the dumb turks who still play it. Plenty of games have free trials if u don&#39;t wanna pay early.[/b]
    Its not just the PK.. its the community.. K2 have access to these fixes.. But why would the spend money when people keep paying? I think if enough people dont give them money they might spend a bit to make it.

oli

Turks would still buy premium... This action wouldn&#39;t have significant effect

New Clansymbols(like we did against Koxpers). Mastodons in Moradon or dunno.

oli

Clansymbol is a good idea

New Clansymbols(like we did against Koxpers). Mastodons in Moradon or dunno.[/b]
    I missed the clan symbol part.. What did you guys do? And mastodons might work.. i mean shit if it can get a whole clan unbanned and come back with +9 shit. Cant see why a gm couldnt just ban the people standing on the TP gates :blink:

No premium already from November.

If they really give a shit about me tickets than i might buy a premium again.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast