Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

No Premium from 01/01/2009

This is a discussion on No Premium from 01/01/2009 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No premium already from November. If they really give a shit about me tickets than i might buy a premium ...
Page: 3

oli

No premium already from November.

If they really give a shit about me tickets than i might buy a premium again.[/b]
    No premium since I play xD (3+ years) It's an effective strike, against the Bugs!

Its not just the PK.. its the community.. K2 have access to these fixes.. But why would the spend money when people keep paying? I think if enough people dont give them money they might spend a bit to make it.[/b]
    The community? lol

Like I said before, there's no point in hoping for K2 to fix things if they haven't done shit in 4 years.

I missed the clan symbol part.. What did you guys do? And mastodons might work.. i mean shit if it can get a whole clan unbanned and come back with +9 shit. Cant see why a gm couldnt just ban the people standing on the TP gates :blink:[/b]
    you must be "cheater" to get unban after using mastodon ts... if you are legit players and want something and try it via using mastodon ts, you will be banned forever... and i am sure, many players will agree with my words, cos it happened in usko manytimes... cheaters got unban and legit players got ban forever...
    whole usko is in big black shit hole, game (the new servers) is destroyed cos of too much illegal items, again and still working cheats, gm corruption and stupidity of lead company... some servers should be totaly wiped out of items or char lvls, but it will never happened... new server? it will be fun only for short time, crazy items will appear from nowhere, and existing servers will lose their pk population (pk sux in last months cos of low population)...
    what can i imagine is: EUKO 2010 (European Knight Online 2010) under brand new company, who will care about game, i am sure if the new company will care about game and dont look only for money, the game will be attractive again, more players will come and their profit will be still high... KO with brand new worlds, one world for turks (with 5 servers ?) and two worlds for rest of the world (2 or 3 servers for one world) > for the beggining... but its only dream...

what i wanna say is: You can do ANYTHING, but USKO (TRKO) is LOST...

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Turks would still buy premium... This action wouldn't have significant effect[/b]
    not just turks all here still buy premium maybe just 3-4 strike and this doesnt't make any effect

ooo

les not try only1 month, try for 2 3 4 or even 5 months. i dont have any problem loggin the server at anytime of the day.

1 month wont work.

notsinfiery

Your professionalism and dedication to this most prestigious of causes has my full financial and moral support.
    I sir, will not buy premium this month.

oli

not just turks all here still buy premium maybe just 3-4 strike and this doesnt't make any effect[/b]
    Yes I know, but they are even more then we...

Strikes didn't work, because some no life player can't live without K.O.--> they will buy premium anyway

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Yes I know, but they are even more then we...

Strikes didn't work, because some no life player can't live without K.O.--> they will buy premium anyway[/b]
    I have no problem with strike cuz I quitted KO since 4 months

I don't see any reason to continue, I had my fun and had everything what I want ^^

oli

I have no problem with strike cuz I quitted KO since 4 months

I don't see any reason to continue, I had my fun and had everything what I want ^^[/b]
    Me too, I quitted since I can't enter C-west...

no prem ever again. gogo

d4rkchrisz

I will join u guys and support u at not buying prem!
    But if no one buys prem any more and K2 goes bankrupt what will we acomplish?

Caus cant buy one xD

oli

They have enough money for the next 10 years xD

TigerTodd

im up for no buying prem

d4rkchrisz

They have enough money for the next 10 years xD[/b]
    and how do you know that? xD maybe they're at the point of bankrupting :P
    *no flame*

oli

and how do you know that? xD maybe they're at the point of bankrupting :P
    *no flame*[/b]