Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

No Premium from 01/01/2009

This is a discussion on No Premium from 01/01/2009 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So let's do it guys :P Don't buy premium this month :lol: I can log my server at all times ...
Page: 4

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

So let's do it guys :P Don't buy premium this month :lol:
    I can log my server at all times without premium, so I dont need it anyways.. I'm 80, dont wanna exp, and I never get towered because I'm an archer.

d4rkchrisz

So let's do it guys :P Don't buy premium this month :lol:
    I can log my server at all times without premium, so I dont need it anyways.. I'm 80, dont wanna exp, and I never get towered because I'm an archer.[/b]
    Wish i could get in at all times

up for not buying prem :P

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

You do realize that it wont work?
    ppl have been saying this couple times already, all the ppl say "hell ye no premium"
    but when they wanna login and they cant cause of no premium, they'll buy it anyway.

So why bother, also K2 ain't gonna give a fuck, they'll raise the prise of there items on other games then to get more money

SillyHo

The "No Premium in November" back on 2007 had limited success. If you all remember correctly they took the servers down multiple times, fixed the shower hack in that month, and also brought us the first round of cursed gobbles. This can work but it needs alot of support (more than just posting here).

You will need to get most of the clans on your own server to agree, back then we had alot on ares, and alot of the turkish players were GG then and also agreed. Then you have to get a few forums trolls on the official forums who dont mind having banned accounts there to keep posting and reposting in all the server sections. We also made new symbols in game "No Prem Nov" to put on the capes.

I am too tired to be of much help these days, but I will back you for this go around by not buying in janurary. Good Luck, and to all those people who think you need oh so many people to make a dent. Consider 9 dollars a month for bronze only, by just 1000 accounts. 9000 dollars short in Janurary with all sorts of topics explaining why its being done...someone would see it and make an effort to fix it.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

If you had around 20 people in every Moradon in every server online an entire day, people will follow and TS up to Mastodon/TC just like you. You think Turks like playing KO the way it is now? Don't think so. K0XP is really bad right now, even worse than before because they can shoot even faster and are everywhere. Bifrost is gone just because of them, and that itself also raped all markets in it's own way.

I would be proud to follow along on a protest if it was globally on all servers and would not buy premium until shit is fixed like it should be.

PS - My friend Aydin is a Moderator on the Turkish forum (knightonline.net) and I explained to him about this topic. He says he will pin an announcement for everyone to follow along and TS up in Moradon from the 1st of January until everything is fixed, I promise.

to all ares peeps: http://badcompany.nvision-media.net/viewto...;p=17576#p17576

We Must Be Heard!!!!!!!!!

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Turkish post: http://www.knightonline.net/ares-13/knight...tml#post2296318

Now you guys should be confident about this protest. It will happen.

Edit: for all of you guys posting here saying they don't work, you probably don't even play KO or don't like it enough to care anyway. If you won't protest, no need for your opinion then, hate me
    PIN PLAX

Mabye we should sent our demands via costumer support like real terrorists :P. something like
    We want
    -Tbl edit disabled (If not possible ban anyone who uses it )
    -koxp disabled (If not possible ban anyone who uses it )
    -dc hack disabled
    -Items too good to be legal wiped
    something like that and everyone should send it in via customer support that should make an impression.

im not buying prem before they fix all bugs i hop every one do the same
    cuz they knew the new patch full with bugs and they still apply it . and its taking to long to fix

totaly for this kinda action gogo mostadons over moradon maybe some one will hear our voice :unsure:

I suggest we all spam the servers saying " FIX SHIT OR WE QUIT!!!". Seemed to work for GENERALS clan, they even got +9 weapons out of it!

Mabye we should sent our demands via costumer support like real terrorists :P. something like
    We want
    -Tbl edit disabled (If not possible ban anyone who uses it )
    -koxp disabled (If not possible ban anyone who uses it )
    -dc hack disabled
    -Items too good to be legal wiped
    something like that and everyone should send it in via customer support that should make an impression.[/b]
    They had allready an tbl edit script wich did ban every player wich has tbl editted files or something. It ran out of hand, K2 couldnt control it. 3th party tools will always be here.

killer2675

2questions

how many times has this been done?

has it even worked?

d4rkchrisz

totaly for this kinda action gogo mostadons over moradon maybe some one will hear our voice :unsure:[/b]
    Hmm would be cool if all members from ko4life would go with their clan (in every server) and transform into Mastadons at the same time that's agreed to :P
    And then spam protest sentences all over moradon and block all tp gates :P
    (Hope most of ko4life members are in big clans :P)

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

I'm with ya guys !!

BTW tell it to as many people as u can, there are still a lot of KO players who doesnt even know about KO4Life - gogogo make it happen!

ItsAllStrength

im in i hope this actually works

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast