Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

No Premium from 01/01/2009

This is a discussion on No Premium from 01/01/2009 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Whats the main thing k2's ever been interested in guys? Money yea? So for all the people saying it wont ...
Page: 8

Whats the main thing k2's ever been interested in guys? Money yea? So for all the people saying it wont work and it'll never happen, suck it up for a month. Save yourself 10-20-30 bucks and jump on the bandwagon. If they have big enough losses, they'll do something. They may be a horrible company, but there not stupid. If blackbreed has been able to get his turk friend to spread it through turkish forums, it could really make a dent in the wallet.[/b]
    But you will never bring like 100-200 people NOT to buy premium..

I wonder if No premium campagnes ever had success.[/b]
    I wonder if you would ever bother to read any of the other pages

But you will never bring like 100-200 people NOT to buy premium..[/b]
    You are wrong again, Seriously read the other pages, or go get your post count up somewhere else. 100 people isnt much from each server, its only 3 full clans, and with turks joining in, 200 people from ea server shouldnt be too hard. So many people are sick of the customer support and bugs

515saint

ill thro in my support, duno what my clanies will say one of them allredy started this "prem Hunger strike" when FF came out lol (you tell em voice!) NO PREM 09 !
    NO PREM 09 !
    NO PREM 09 !
    NO PREM 09 !

Manilas

But you will never bring like 100-200 people NOT to buy premium..[/b]
    It's more easy than you think.

For example, convince 3 of the top 50 clans on your server. They might English, French, Turkish, Chinesse, ... that doesn't matter, as long as they are convinced to not buy premium. Now, usually, those top clans aren't small. They have their main clan almost full and they have subclans pretty full also.

So, that makes about 180 players easily. Let's say only 50% of them buys premium and they only buy bronze premium (yeah...right....). So, 90 x 10$ = 900$. There's 15 servers. 900 x 15 = 13 500$. As stupid as it sounds, loosing 13.5k$ in a month doesn't pass invisible.

And that's only 3 clans. On Ares, I already know 6 clans that most or all members are participating in this. Just for them with the example above, that's 1 800$ less. If you get the 14 other servers to do the same, that's a total of 27 000$ (from only bronze premium...yeah....right....).

If Ares can do it, I think the 14 other servers can also.

It's more easy than you think.

For example, convince 3 of the top 50 clans on your server. They might English, French, Turkish, Chinesse, ... that doesn't matter, as long as they are convinced to not buy premium. Now, usually, those top clans aren't small. They have their main clan almost full and they have subclans pretty full also.

So, that makes about 180 players easily. Let's say only 50% of them buys premium and they only buy bronze premium (yeah...right....). So, 90 x 10$ = 900$. There's 15 servers. 900 x 15 = 13 500$. As stupid as it sounds, loosing 13.5k$ in a month doesn't pass invisible.

And that's only 3 clans. On Ares, I already know 6 clans that most or all members are participating in this. Just for them with the example above, that's 1 800$ less. If you get the 14 other servers to do the same, that's a total of 27 000$ (from only bronze premium...yeah....right....).

If Ares can do it, I think the 14 other servers can also.[/b]
    C-West is a small server, so im not sure how many will partake in this, not sure how many of C-West even buys premium, But if a few people shout at least they will understand what were saying and will join in :P

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

C-West is a small server, so im not sure how many will partake in this, not sure how many of C-West even buys premium, But if a few people shout at least they will understand what were saying and will join in :P[/b]
    way to start a rebellion, lets do dis shit nigga :P im in

i never buy premium so this means that i am in!! :P

i never buy premium so this means that i am in!! :P[/b]
    I dont even play ko so I am in as well xD

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

btw, If you plan on blocking the tp gates, don&#39;t log on your main account >.<
    I&#39;ll be on Blackbreed tomorrow, miss that noob

btw, If you plan on blocking the tp gates, don&#39;t log on your main account >.<
    I&#39;ll be on Blackbreed tomorrow, miss that noob [/b]
    Dont log our main acc? Or character? I thought they only ban the character not the account, besides.. If we do get banned it will be bullshit seens as they didnt ban Generals noobs that were shouting

Well i posted it on my clan forum&#39;s, hopefully it works ^^

and i sigged it!

Dont log our main acc? Or character? I thought they only ban the character not the account, besides.. If we do get banned it will be bullshit seens as they didnt ban Generals noobs that were shouting[/b]
    No one will probably get banned, but last time a few people got banned for being on the TP gates. I&#39;ll probably do that so... :lol:

Dont log our main acc? Or character? I thought they only ban the character not the account, besides.. If we do get banned it will be bullshit seens as they didnt ban Generals noobs that were shouting[/b]
    main account, they ban accounts not characters

If anyone needs a TS on ARES and will really use it, pm me on Blackbreed.
    By the way to everyone on KO4Life who actually will be attending this protest, we plan on keeping it for 2 to 3 days long, or more if necessary. Turkish protesters are going to start in another 5-8 hours (Jan 1st morning their time).

On Ares there are many English speaking ppl so far by the TP gates. Anyone see their moradon filling up with Mastodon ts in your server? (other than ares)

Anyway, I&#39;ll be attending the protest in another hour, when I can get in on my non premium account, after bdw or something..
    Just go afk, party for new years and ts up when ur back ;D

ps - Happy new years to all and enjoy! or should I say..... Happy Hunting! D:

Lol the acc forgiveness program just ended in time for the protest

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast