No Premium In December!

This is a discussion on No Premium In December! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why just stop at one month. You all know KO never dose anything!....
Page: 1

Fire_Mage

Default No Premium In December!

Why just stop at one month. You all know KO never dose anything!.

sounds good to me. lol I'll probably quit by then. XD

OrcTank

Default Re: No Premium In December!

Originally posted by Fire_Mage
    Why just stop at one month. You all know KO never dose anything!.
    the idea was stop buying in november and not purchase again until the problem is fixed.

RiseAgainst_

Someone tell Tolgahan to go to a turkyýeýeýe forum and tell all the little turk fellas about this shit (wich i dont think they'll care but ok)

;o baila baila esta cumba un ritmo un ritmo sin igual nadie se kede sentado todos vamos a bailar

mueve mueve la cintura ;o Kumbia Kings he he he he he he he heeeeeeeeeeeee

bailaaaa baila esta cumbiaa un ritmoo un ritmo sin igualll

kumbia kings bailaaaaa baila esta cumbiaaa ;o

snipelord

the problem is the cafes... every cafe computer has koxp preinstalled on it. obviously the the owners don't care, i mean wtf! leave a comp on there for a month, pay him like 750 dollars at the end of that month.. wtf does he care. so the only way to do this is to ban the cafes, which means bb money for k2 = not gonna happen, but i will not be paying on my mage or kimpee for premium until k2 fixes this. but ppl say on every other server koxpers are getting banned constantly, but i have never seen evidence of this, in if they do get banned, sucky sucky 5 hours later they are go to go.

im not going against this, i agree with it, and will not buy premium again, (after the 8 days left on kimpee and like 11 or some shit left on my mage) until k2 throws the koxpers out of CZ and DCZ at the very least.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

smart way to help k2 fix server problems... delete their incomes and funds. <_<

snipelord

sure, turks and turkish cafes have to stop as well