Revoking click and buy

This is a discussion on Revoking click and buy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just wondering if any1 has? and if so how? what consequences are their for revoking payments?...
Page: 1

just wondering if any1 has? and if so how? what consequences are their for revoking payments?

lime

k2 ban your account usually

k2 ban your account usually[/b]
    ye gathered that but is that all?

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

ye gathered that but is that all?[/b]
    yup just perm. ban

Banned

My bank charged back 150$ worth of KC and prem... never bothered to pay them back

BUT....

my clan mate did the same thing and he decided to do something about it, if you contact billing you can pay them back, took him 5 months to get his account back. IMO not worth it....

T0wn3R in Logos got banned because of this.We got someone to buy us premium,they chargedback and then the account got banned >.<.

But,if you do get banned,you can e-mail Click & Buy and they will fix this problem for you,but you need to do it fast or they will clear your data.

T0wn3R in Logos got banned because of this.We got someone to buy us premium,they chargedback and then the account got banned >.<.

But,if you do get banned,you can e-mail Click & Buy and they will fix this problem for you,but you need to do it fast or they will clear your data.[/b]
    i had a friend who tried contacting them about how much to pay and shit, and all his efforts were futile...... and as someone said above, took them 5 months to get account back :/ so bleh...

thnx 4 all ur post guys now wondering how u do it do ya ring up ur bank or is there a feature in clickand buy?

DeathInTheNight

Ban for payment fraud.
    Technically since it&#39;s fraud I suppose if they wanted they could take you to court, but think it would cost em more than it&#39;s worth.