Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

"No Premium in June / July"

This is a discussion on "No Premium in June / July" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'd rather have them fix Koxp. Our clan hasnt killed felankor in a while[/b] Offtopic: LMAOOOO omg man... your signature ...
Page: 2

lllSpartacuslll

I'd rather have them fix Koxp. Our clan hasnt killed felankor in a while[/b]
    Offtopic: LMAOOOO omg man... your signature pm is soo funny, " I hack, ytem plse "

Ontopic: same here man im not renewing unless they do something about speedhackers, really annoying man

Banned

didnt we try this strike like a year ago ? or somthing...didnt work :/ it wont work now

YouGotOwned

speedhacking will probably be fixed before july anyway so... K2 is the worst company ever, but Mgames can do a patch about speedhacking wich they work on right now. speedhacking won't be here forever that' sure. it should have been patch months ago but it wont last forever.

Banned

Not a Single ban I have seen for those Speedhackers, they are not afraid of k2 n....[/b]
    What? You want a GM to PM you every time a speedhacker is banned?

TopCat

Ain't gonna happen, simple as that.[/b]
    hate to agree with u on something but in this case i will..

lllSpartacuslll

What? You want a GM to PM you every time a speedhacker is banned?[/b]
    if you remember, when GMs used to ban koxpers, they used to have their names shown in screen and that they were banned. I wanna see that man, I miss that. This scares the shit out of speedhackers and koxpers u know!!

and till this day i haven't seen any of that at all.

Banned

Why just June and July? Lets make it August too!!!!!

NO PREMIUM IN JUNE JULY AUGUST! FUCK YOU K2! GO SUCK ON A BABOON'S BUTT!

unsolved_mystery

bet you as soon as 90% of ko4life members read this we all went "here we go again....um no"

Banned

bet you as soon as 90% of ko4life members read this we all went "here we go again....um no"[/b]
    I bet you that 90 % of ko4life members don't even buy premium.

Most of K2's revenue comes from Turkey.

Theoretically, your "NO PREMIUM PROTEST" is working.

PaPaSmurF

I really hope this works and improves Knight Online. I know that K2, or GMs or what ever browse these forums. I hope they read this and realize that they have mad improvements, but we still need Character Select back, less Hackers, less dupes (if any), and less Bugs in general. I'll participate, and I hope others do also.

** Remember: You will never totally stop K2's income. But you will put a dent in it, and thats the idea. The goal is to help them realize what we want from them. Hopefully it works.

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

yea i have like 1 or 2 days left of plat prem and i think im going to stop paying for it also....i mean im in ardream most of the time and i always own those noob orcs but 90% orcs i like 2 or 3 hit all run away as fast as they can even though i use legcut it barely ever works when i have avedon +7 and lion scroll on too....

tommyleonghk

or just quit the game like me

check my sell thread

SonOfaGun

I'm totally in on this . I dont pay for prem anyway b/c i usually dont play during turk hours.

and @ all of those people saying that CZ doesnt have any speedhackers... you dont realize how wrong you are goin to be in about a month.
    I see more and more people coming 60+ (esp in bdw) and speedhacking. Retards who didnt have their speedhacking fun in dcz are lvling now and once a good amount of em hit CZ it is only a matter of time b4 more and more people in CZ start hacking. I say stop this shit now b4 it REALLY GETS OUT OF HAND

I'm down, I will do it.

lllSpartacuslll

I really hope this works and improves Knight Online. I know that K2, or GMs or what ever browse these forums. I hope they read this and realize that they have mad improvements, but we still need Character Select back, less Hackers, less dupes (if any), and less Bugs in general. I'll participate, and I hope others do also.

** Remember: You will never totally stop K2's income. But you will put a dent in it, and thats the idea. The goal is to help them realize what we want from them. Hopefully it works.[/b]
    +1 true, and that is our gaol.

I'm totally in on this . I dont pay for prem anyway b/c i usually dont play during turk hours.

and @ all of those people saying that CZ doesnt have any speedhackers... you dont realize how wrong you are goin to be in about a month.
    I see more and more people coming 60+ (esp in bdw) and speedhacking. Retards who didnt have their speedhacking fun in dcz are lvling now and once a good amount of em hit CZ it is only a matter of time b4 more and more people in CZ start hacking. I say stop this shit now b4 it REALLY GETS OUT OF HAND[/b]
    +1

agree

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast