Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

"No Premium in June / July"

This is a discussion on "No Premium in June / July" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Someone should take charge and write an informative letter/e-mail to K2's staff with a link to this thread....
Page: 3

Someone should take charge and write an informative letter/e-mail to K2's staff with a link to this thread.

ArminVanBuuren

We all have known, seen, heard about Speedhackers. We play with them everyday and they piss us off everyday. This has to stop sometime and the time is now. Whether in Ronark Land or Ardream or just speedhacking around merchants in Moradon, they all piss us off.

This is unfair game. Speedhackers violate game rules and skills and the company responsible for this is NOT doing anything. Today a GM was PKing in Beramus in Colony Zone and speedhackers are there and he did not do anything. That is how bad the situation is now. "Find the GM events" and speedhackers speedhack to find them.

Money is what keeps a company in business... and WE are the source of that money. Our Premium is what keeps KO running, and WE ( the legit players, not warrior earring ) are the one who are paying for Premiums not Speedhackers.

By not paying Premium for next month and/or the one after, k2 will be in trouble and they will have to do something. At least ban Speedhackers for a week for God's Sake.

Not a Single ban I have seen for those Speedhackers, they are not afraid of k2 no more watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rroSDh4azrc

We have done it before ( if you remember back in the days " No Premium in May " ) and we can do it again.

So, do the right thing and spread the word " No Premium in June / July ".

If you agree post that you agree.[/b]
    Even if you have a reason to complain, and a "good cause" (sorry, but being a game I cannot just call it a good cause) but, you must remember that even if English speaking players would not buy premium, Turkish players will, so K2 would not get sooo shocked...they can simply consider it that some people may not be able to but it that month or something like that...besides, even if you are calling people to do so, sadly but true, just a few will, and even they fi seeing has no effect, will end buying premium to catch up for the days they didn't do so...you might remember also, that the community on this forum is just a little percentage of the population of Knight Online.

PS: almost forgot something...not even 50% of this forum gets premium :P

100% with you brother!

Let's all go Cali and take off our cloths and make signs outside K2 building!

I'm down

Manboy101

I'm about a good 2 hour drive from K2 HQ :P.
    Gogogo all meet up at my house and we drive over there :P.

SonOfaGun

I'm about a good 2 hour drive from K2 HQ :P.
    Gogogo all meet up at my house and we drive over there :P.[/b]
    it'll b like the march on washington XD

"I HAVE A DREAM THAT ALL SPEEDHACKERS INGAME WILL BE BANISHED INTO THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL."
    "I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY, MY NOOB CHAR WILL BE ABLE TO FARM GLYPTODONTS AND WEREWOLVES WITHOUT BEING CALLED A "CHEAING MUTHAFUCKING CHINK" (i can say that btw b/c im chinese)
    "I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY K2 WILL REALIZE, THAT THEY NEED ME TO RUN THEIR FUCKING DUMBASS COMPANY"

it'll b like the march on washington XD

"I HAVE A DREAM THAT ALL SPEEDHACKERS INGAME WILL BE BANISHED INTO THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL."
    "I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY, MY NOOB CHAR WILL BE ABLE TO FARM GLYPTODONTS AND WEREWOLVES WITHOUT BEING CALLED A "CHEAING MUTHAFUCKING CHINK" (i can say that btw b/c im chinese)
    "I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY K2 WILL REALIZE, THAT THEY NEED ME TO RUN THEIR FUCKING DUMBASS COMPANY"[/b]
    Whoo!~ Right on brother!

The Mexican Senior Member Razor___'s Avatar

bet you as soon as 90% of ko4life members read this we all went "here we go again....um no"[/b]
    lol i said it to my self.
    but k2 will still be making alot of money. how many ppl u got so far wat like 5?
    its not going to work.

DeathInTheNight

This has happened a few times, ppl boycotting premium to get K2 to pull there fingers outta their arses. But nothing ever happens.
    There is just to many ppl buy Premium for KO and if you could even get half of them to stop buying for 1 month, then there would still be thousands of Premium users buying.
    K2 are not stupid, they know that most ppl won't, and even if some do quit because of their cough"excellent" cough service, then more will just register and come.
    So as soon as you quit, someone will steal ur spot.

lllSpartacuslll

Even if you have a reason to complain, and a "good cause" (sorry, but being a game I cannot just call it a good cause) but, you must remember that even if English speaking players would not buy premium, Turkish players will, so K2 would not get sooo shocked...they can simply consider it that some people may not be able to but it that month or something like that...besides, even if you are calling people to do so, sadly but true, just a few will, and even they fi seeing has no effect, will end buying premium to catch up for the days they didn't do so...you might remember also, that the community on this forum is just a little percentage of the population of Knight Online.

PS: almost forgot something...not even 50% of this forum gets premium :P[/b]
    why not make Turkish players participate with us? this could have more effect. I'm sure legit Turkish players are also annoyed with these cheats. I have my Turkish friends complain to me all the time about speedhakcers. We can have this post translated into Turkish language then post it in official forums. Beside, I know it is only 10% of English speakers buy premium because we really realize how shitty this game is, and that is why none buy premium in this forums. But unfortunately, I have renewed my premium for the last two months when I decided to come back to KO. But, I'm not doing it no more. That was my idea to stop cheaters.

100% with you brother!

Let's all go Cali and take off our cloths and make signs outside K2 building![/b]
    Either you wanna go naked :lol: to k2 protesting or not buying premium I really do not care no more. It's your money, you do whatever with it.

And DeathInTheNight, I think you are absolutely right.. It is like beating a dead horse, the horse is dead for God's Sake just like K2

Ezquerra

theres mostly only dcz people speed hacking, eliminating ardream should fix the problem.[/b]
    on cz i saw a lot of 70 with speed hackers including rogues -_-

KokoGG

they lose profits they raise prices to make up the difference weather or not the couple hundred people on these forums choose not to buy premium wont make a difference since thousands of people buy premium all the time

Ignore Me Senior Member

Well I wont.. last time No prem in November 2006.. we did not have platinum.

No platinum feels like no XP.

K2 have motivation, speed hack means no speed pots.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

hmm if we do this k2 will close lol jk

English dont own this game anymore turkish do.

due to their nerdy ways they will keep k2 alive for a while.

Helldin665

Here's another honest opinion, i fucking hate ney-sayers.

I'm in.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast