Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

"No Premium in June / July"

This is a discussion on "No Premium in June / July" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; few people dont change what happen...
Page: 4

Banned

few people dont change what happen

DeathInTheNight

Here's another honest opinion, i fucking hate ney-sayers.

I'm in.[/b]
    Lol.
    Can I borrow ur gf for a week.
    Remember not to say ney.

Helldin665

Lol.
    Can I borrow ur gf for a week.
    Remember not to say ney.[/b]

With a face like yours...?

seriously though, no few people won't change shit. But if alot of people join in it will have to open up the eyes of K2 (yes they know that the problem is serious) and have them (hopefully) invest more resources in the speedhacking activity.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Im in NO PREM

DAFAQ Senior Member

First thing u need to do is to post this in few turkish KO forums.
    Few of u wont make any diffrence.

didnt we try this strike like a year ago ? or somthing...didnt work :/ it wont work now[/b]
    actually it worked .. infact it even lead k2 to put adds up encouraging players to buy premium at discounted prices because of a dramatic loss in sales which can't say the protest really was involved just the fact that k2 was doing nothing to stop koxp at the time which was being released as a free program not to mention nothing at all was done until the premium login bypass was released

wat people need to protest is that k2 actually use xtrap to auto ban macro which its capable of doing just k2 is afraid of losing money meanwhile there paying indians 3 dollars an hour to run around and ban legit players try to farm gems because of a retarded drop rate nerf by mgames

and i myself have been buying bronze just for the pvp server and i will not be buying bronze for this one sorry

guykap

For those who don't remember, our protest had achieved plenty to everyone's surprise..

There is a huge problem though. We should of made this protest more like at April-May, due to the fact that April-May is exam time for practically everyone. If its teenagers, or students at university, most people cannot play much at this time anyhow. Making it June-July is just the vacation terms for most people, meaning they are dieing to play more and achieve more.

I'm in.

Banned Senior Member

Great idea Let them first fix speedhackers, tbl hackers and gold farm company;s
    +1 for this topic

Manilas

Well, about the last "No premium in November", it did work somehow. Arrow Shower hack, macroing, dead people still killing and other hacks back then stoppped. Yes, the creator of Koxp did have something to do with it stopping seeing as he didn't like it also. But game was mostly clear of cheating for a few months after that.

Now, if you want this to work again, someone must contact a few turkish friends and tell them to post this in the ko turkish forums and other unnoficial forums.

That's how 1 year ago, the No premium in November worked. Because turkish players were also with us.

I ain't going to participate, I already play not often since I play both ko and wow, so I'd like to log whenever I want. But I'll wish you good luck.

Banned Senior Member

Let them buy some new servers first not this @ home running pc servers :S
    Yea !!!! weekend started enjoy the lagg greetz from k2 ^^

Ancient noob Senior Member

didnt we try this strike like a year ago ? or somthing...didnt work :/ it wont work now[/b]
    here's the link to when it began. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...ic=63139&hl
    btw, the protest did work for a while. lots of clans changed their image on their capes to "NPIN" or "FUCK PREMIUM" or some variation of those. even some turk clans joined in the protest. some clan leaders were kicking cheaters out of their clans, and finally k2 actually started banning more cheaters and a few patches were released to stop the bullshit.

2006 was the worst year of cheating ever. nothing else was worse than a koxper leaving his/her dead character laying around inside an enemy's base in cz, and it could still attack while laying dead with arrow shower hack with all 5 arrows hitting you, and even if you ran out of range of the attacker you would still be getting hit by arrows until you changed zones or died. what also sucked big monkey nuts was being killed by koxpers in moradon while being in merchant mode, then losing half the money you have on your character at the time of death.

huge thanks to the eternally cool SillyHo of clan BadCompany on Ares for starting a revolution.

John778899

being killed by koxpers in moradon while being in merchant mode, then losing half the money you have on your character at the time of death.[/b]
    That was horrible <_< .

I m in but I doubt it will work.
    I hope K2 will fix the speedhacks without creating a new bug...

K2 has money, you think 2 months will do anything to their revenue?

It will do jack shit.

lironzz

if they get no money theyll just close it
    and they wont be fuked elminating speed hackers without support..

thekingofswing

we did try this is november and december last time, spamming offical forums with topics, sending cs&#39;s etc.. K2 ignored it completly cause of the turks.

i support the idea fully but idk if k2 will pay attention this time + i just renewed plat XD

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast