Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

"No Premium in June / July"

This is a discussion on "No Premium in June / July" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k2 is noob they cannot even ban a speedhacker this is a cheap company servers sure runned somewhere at a ...
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

k2 is noob they cannot even ban a speedhacker
    this is a cheap company servers sure runned somewhere at a home pc F* them
    90% of all gm is turk @ ronark now gm only give turkish message nomore english
    this game is dead !!!! if its not dead its dead soon

if they get no money theyll just close it
    and they wont be fuked elminating speed hackers without support..[/b]
    Look, you got like 40 people - how many people do you think will stick to it for 2 months? how many people around the world are still paying for knight cash and premium?

You got no chance

Banned Senior Member

Look, you got like 40 people - how many people do you think will stick to it for 2 months? how many people around the world are still paying for knight cash and premium?

You got no chance [/b]
    i we were all like you the whole world was dead ...........

noob start with yourself...... if 100 ppl think like you still 100 ppl playing
    if 100 ppl not think like you they miss at least 1000$ that is a start

SonOfaGun

K2 has money, you think 2 months will do anything to their revenue?

It will do jack shit.[/b]
    at least we're doing something about it rather than sitting around and waitin for a fucking miracle to happen.
    We all know K2 is about the least reliable company on the face of the earth and they need a fucking wake up call

so if its a bad idea then post your own idea that you think is better, back up ur own argument.

power of the purse bitches

Banned

Won't work.

I think back 2 years ago we tryed a no prem in november campaign and it did not work. K2 came out with vulks and everyone you seen supporting it had vulks :lol:

Banned Senior Member

if you dont support this topic dont post shit .... that it wont work

Well, about the last "No premium in November", it did work somehow. Arrow Shower hack, macroing, dead people still killing and other hacks back then stoppped. Yes, the creator of Koxp did have something to do with it stopping seeing as he didn't like it also. But game was mostly clear of cheating for a few months after that.[/b]
    creator had nothing to do with it , it became to time consuming for him when k2 patched it made it so they could stop koxp from loading with out having to patch like they did before which meant koxp would have to either do the same which was to time consuming and probly expensive considering the guy selling wasn't the creator :lol:

K2 has money, you think 2 months will do anything to their revenue?

It will do jack shit.[/b]
    lol yeah and if everyone in america didn't buy gas for 2 months it would still cost 4 dollars a gallon dont be stupid k2's bread and butter is usko there other games aren't nearly sucessful as knight online if there investors saw a huge decrease in premium purchases it wouldn't look good

Won't work.

I think back 2 years ago we tryed a no prem in november campaign and it did not work. K2 came out with vulks and everyone you seen supporting it had vulks :lol:[/b]
    .... valks aren't the point its a fact that k2 started to advertise discounted premium and released the patch i first mentioned that put koxp outta buisness

min0r

you're right, we the players have the right to have a totally fair game legally, respecting the rules because we pay (premium) for playing...

Now there are many players who use speed hack and nothing is done about it

Ignore Me Senior Member

if you dont support this topic dont post shit .... that it wont work[/b]
    Look sorry.

If you think the game sucks too much to pay, don't pay.

But they have been coding the anti-speed hackers for months.

It will get fixed sometime June/July and it has shit all to do with your protest.

Go protest about rain and take credit when that stops.

just cuz it didnt work well last year, doesnt mean it wont work this time.

Whether 1 person stops buying premium, or 1000 do, its still money k2 is loosing. Theres always a first step in everything, and dont look down at just one man's effort, cuz it can lead to big results

anyways....... whether or not the objectives of this "strike" is met, k2 for sure will know that we are serious about speedhackers, koxpers, macroers bleh bleh blah blah blah

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

been there, done that.

lllSpartacuslll

I like the " change clan name " idea. It has an obvious visual effect. I'm gonna change my clan name to BanSpeedHackers :P also I have seen this http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=170449 not sure how accurate Linus or K2 is.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

few people dont change what happen[/b]
    It has worked before, remember the "No premium in November?"

Niv Aslan

whoever says "it wont work" or "no chance" and stuff like this is just addicted to ko..

i wont buy prem for a month, worth a shot

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast