Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

"No Premium in June / July"

This is a discussion on "No Premium in June / July" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whoever says "it wont work" or "no chance" and stuff like this is just addicted to ko..[/b] Or they just ...
Page: 6

whoever says "it wont work" or "no chance" and stuff like this is just addicted to ko..[/b]
    Or they just know that this was tried 2 times before and it never worked. By all means do it for your own conscience but expecting K2 to change just because a tiny percentage of players protest is naive. Personally i think that it you don't want to pay for premium you should just quit as your protest.

Banned

It has worked before, remember the "No premium in November?"[/b]
    I also remember a month later they came out with valkyrie and coming home from vacation i found plenty of people wearing those armors including the ones who protested.

Valkyrie in December > No Premium in November

Im down with u Sparta, and change it BunnehRanch too: BanSpeedHackers or wtf

peintre

lol I'm sorry I have to tell you this but people won't stop buying premium, specially turks.[/b]
    not only have i stopped buying premium + knight cash (after spending on the wrong side of 10 k usd on em)
    i also havvent logged ingame for 2 weeks -.-
    i love knight online, but k2 is the worst company 2 ever run a game :mellow:
    and no im not sellign char or items ^^

SillyHo

The old No Premium in November actually did work, They brought out the gobble for us, and fixed the KOXP all in one patch. You will need alot of support from alot of servers to make anyone in K2 feel the pain though.

Then lets do it again

i we were all like you the whole world was dead ...........

noob start with yourself...... if 100 ppl think like you still 100 ppl playing
    if 100 ppl not think like you they miss at least 1000$ that is a start[/b]
    Im sorry Captian Paki.

Why dont you grow the fuck up, 1000$? thats fuck all money for a company who would be making ATLEAST $150,000 a month.

Think about it you arragont Prick before you have a go at me.

Banned Senior Member

you neeb i just give a example so if more ppl do its alot more OMG 150 ppl is 1% of the 150.000 you calling they will feel that

How about we all just stop playing and go on vacation. Come back when K2 gets their thumb outta their ass and actually stops suxing Mgames dick and does something that will serious stop all these problems. Because this game is awesome but the bad customer support and mistakes are making the problems overun the fun. =/

And it's not just us pissed off about it, im sure the legit turks are mad about it too. Someone needs to post on the turkish forums about this idea too.

Love this topic
    You can just join a private server that month if you dont get in USKO (and if you are that addictive) have a laugh and see the results.

Im in.

im in

we need to post in the official forums also( i didn't see any topic about this on there)

plus we should have it on our sig too

we got their attention last time, so we got to do the same thing

lllSpartacuslll

im in

we need to post in the official forums also( i didn't see any topic about this on there)

plus we should have it on our sig too

we got their attention last time, so we got to do the same thing[/b]
    I did posted this topic in official forums but I got warned and my posts were deleted and I can't post anything in there temporarily :P

NaidenZ

I like the " change clan name " idea. It has an obvious visual effect. I'm gonna change my clan name to BanSpeedHackers :P also I have seen this http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=170449 not sure how accurate Linus or K2 is.[/b]
    if they do what they say there it would be amazing !

looks like a dream :<

oli

I&#39;m also in, i won&#39;t be at home june / july so i will be in anyways

waton

its a nice idea, but i really dont think k2 would now suddenly start working about anti speedhacks...

its just shit why people allways have to ruin games with hacks and shit.. play fair be pro

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast