Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

"No Premium in June / July"

This is a discussion on "No Premium in June / July" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thing is you need to hit them on many fronts on all servers. At the time we did the no ...
Page: 7

SillyHo

Thing is you need to hit them on many fronts on all servers. At the time we did the no prem in november we started it in early october. We made up some symbols for clans that said no prem in november, we had a basic ticket we could submit to CS, and it started with a few clans in ares. You need to speak with some clan leaders and get a grass roots thing started and it trickles from there.

I am sure most of the older players remember when at least half the clans had "Fuck KOXP" or "No Prem in Nov" as their symbols.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I'm always non prem since I stopped to play, but there's the risk that I don't have sealed my items :x I hope k2 fixes that shit about speedhackers asap.

If Every1 changes the clan names to: BanSpeedHacker or something like it and choose a FUCK KOXP clan symbol, im sure it will work

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

There has been very same protest in end of 2006, if im correct, about koxp in cz. And it has worked. K2 noticed.
    Btw if you get united with turks trough respected turkish forums, and make them join your "non prem month" it will have impact on k2s profits.

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

yea so many turks buy g1 creds+prem lol

Then some1 should translate this post and post it there h34r:

Then some1 should translate this post and post it there h34r:[/b]

I just said that up there =.=

I'm sure where not the only one pissed off about all these speedhackers and ect.

DeathInTheNight

actually it worked .. infact it even lead k2 to put adds up encouraging players to buy premium at discounted prices because of a dramatic loss in sales which can't say the protest really was involved just the fact that k2 was doing nothing to stop koxp at the time which was being released as a free program not to mention nothing at all was done until the premium login bypass was released

wat people need to protest is that k2 actually use xtrap to auto ban macro which its capable of doing just k2 is afraid of losing money meanwhile there paying indians 3 dollars an hour to run around and ban legit players try to farm gems because of a retarded drop rate nerf by mgames
    and i myself have been buying bronze just for the pvp server and i will not be buying bronze for this one sorry[/b]
    PPL complaining abou the drop rate.
    How do ppl know the rate is bad if ya can't get near the mob to farm them because of gold farmers and koxpers.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567