Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NO PREMIUM FOR NEXT 2 MONTHS

This is a discussion on NO PREMIUM FOR NEXT 2 MONTHS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; THE ONLY PEOPLE LETTING K2 treat us this way is us..the only thing they listen to is where the money ...
Page: 1

allistar

THE ONLY PEOPLE LETTING K2 treat us this way is us..the only thing they listen to is where the money is going..so dont buy premium for 2 months, yeah its actually gonna run out, and be inconvenient, but its just a game to us, and its money out of there pockets...eventually its gonna hurt somewhere, and when that happens, they might look at us as more then just a paycheck...

take part in something to change the way the game has been going, instead of just sitting there whining...DO something

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

More than likely they'll make like a bunch of boss events over the next few days to make up for it haha...its what they usually do. =D

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

honestly K2 isnt gonna do shit... better just change the name of this to "Donate money to fund new KO server hosting company pls" because K2 isnt going anywhere but down... wait no im sry its been down since the day it was founded.

they cant arbitrarily delete legit players legit stuff with no compens[/b]

Actually, yes they can.

Actually, yes they can.[/b]
    Haha it's funny because it's true. They can do whatever the hell they want, you can't do shit about it but cry because when you buy premium you willingly endorse the taxation of your virginity.

MillionVoices

Look outside you window, stare at the stars and the moon.
    imagine how big space is, or at least try.
    then think wtf, is this video game?

allistar

w/e youll sit there and flame, but all of you are doing less...your letting it go, at least some people have the balls to try something, you roll over and take it...you make me sick
    and as to the they can do whatever they want, as far as a digital rights standpoint yes they can, but if moves like theyve just made get met with a backlash of negative responses, theyll reverse there decision..like i said its just a game to us (well me) but to them its real money, and eventually youll put a dent somwhere it will matter.

you can't do shit about it but cry because when you buy premium you willingly endorse the taxation of your virginity.

cry...hardly its a goddamn video game
    buy premium... never
    dont waste my time trying to flame me, i consider it, and you a waste of time

Mosh Pit

Your account and items are of THEIR possession, not yours, you put time and effort into the game, so you wont lose your character, but items are different.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

well i dont think this might work, remeber how many turks buy prem each month...

allistar

tru...damnit...ehh anyone else got an idea

Mosh Pit

just click exit, and leave the game, go play WoW like every other fed up person, and just laugh at the people who still dont babashop and play this game. or go Archlord like Onslought

w/e youll sit there and flame, but all of you are doing less...your letting it go, at least some people have the balls to try something, you roll over and take it...you make me sick
    and as to the they can do whatever they want, as far as a digital rights standpoint yes they can, but if moves like theyve just made get met with a backlash of negative responses, theyll reverse there decision..like i said its just a game to us (well me) but to them its real money, and eventually youll put a dent somwhere it will matter.
    you can't do shit about it but cry because when you buy premium you willingly endorse the taxation of your virginity.

cry...hardly its a goddamn video game
    buy premium... never
    dont waste my time trying to flame me, i consider it, and you a waste of time[/b]

Wow. Who the hell are you to tell me whether or not I have balls? I've been playing this game for longer than you've had balls. I've seen this game go through countless regime changes. Each one as pathetic, if not more, than the previous one. We're not rolling over and taking it. Rather than fighting against the system, we basically gave the system a big "Fuck you" and walked out. Let's see, which one of us is the smarter one now? The one who fights against a system that DOES NOT care about you whatsoever or the one who decided he was better off without the system? You could rally every single English-speaking player left in KO and stop buying Premium. You know what would happen? Not a god damn thing. Why? English-speaking players account for absolutely nothing compared to Turkish-speaking players.

Face it, K2 won. You won't win.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Wow. Who the hell are you to tell me whether or not I have balls? I've been playing this game for longer than you've had balls. I've seen this game go through countless regime changes. Each one as pathetic, if not more, than the previous one. We're not rolling over and taking it. Rather than fighting against the system, we basically gave the system a big "Fuck you" and walked out. Let's see, which one of us is the smarter one now? The one who fights against a system that DOES NOT care about you whatsoever or the one who decided he was better off without the system? You could rally every single English-speaking player left in KO and stop buying Premium. You know what would happen? Not a god damn thing. Why? English-speaking players account for absolutely nothing compared to Turkish-speaking players.

Face it, K2 won. You won't win.[/b]
    ur fat

HunterMark

Same shit come back each month when some little girls like you get in their red and cry like a emo : boohoo K2 is fucking me up.... then they get angry : We MUST do something about this shit... and then they calm down and just say that turks will continue to pay premium and a little boycott like this will do nothing.

/cry

romz_

THE ONLY PEOPLE LETTING K2 treat us this way is us..the only thing they listen to is where the money is going..so dont buy premium for 2 months, yeah its actually gonna run out, and be inconvenient, but its just a game to us, and its money out of there pockets...eventually its gonna hurt somewhere, and when that happens, they might look at us as more then just a paycheck...

take part in something to change the way the game has been going, instead of just sitting there whining...DO something[/b]
    Stopping pay checks means no pay for workers and no pay for workers equals nothing done. If you want something done just play another game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast