Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

NO PREMIUM FOR NEXT 2 MONTHS

This is a discussion on NO PREMIUM FOR NEXT 2 MONTHS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; w/e youll sit there and flame, but all of you are doing less...your letting it go, at least some people ...
Page: 2

w/e youll sit there and flame, but all of you are doing less...your letting it go, at least some people have the balls to try something, you roll over and take it...you make me sick
    and as to the they can do whatever they want, as far as a digital rights standpoint yes they can, but if moves like theyve just made get met with a backlash of negative responses, theyll reverse there decision..like i said its just a game to us (well me) but to them its real money, and eventually youll put a dent somwhere it will matter.
    you can't do shit about it but cry because when you buy premium you willingly endorse the taxation of your virginity.

cry...hardly its a goddamn video game
    buy premium... never
    dont waste my time trying to flame me, i consider it, and you a waste of time[/b]
    You never buy premium? Well that's good! High five. Good to see someone who "never" financially supports a company expects big changes from them by making premium boycott threats on an online forum--and naiively believes they will give two shits about what you demand. After all, if there is anyone's demands they will automatically consider, it will be yours!

MrsDaniels

you think they will care since they have a new game coming out

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

3 words, Terms of Service , They don't care , Turkey Controlls KO , Not The USA , Go Play WOW

allistar

w/e figured trying something would be better then bitching aimlessly ...
    and turks only make up 5% more of there paying market then the US...so thats disproven that we dont have an impact compared to them...and its neither here nor there if i pay or not..i expect the same human dignities as anyone else would...to go shit on the time you spent on something has the same effect wether you pay or not...im done with this post, out of the whole thing, only 2 people were intellegent enough to boil it down to profit...you stop paying, they stop getting paid...im sure someones check gets a bonus there, and when it stops rolling in like it used to, they might think of something to change that, and it might...might benifit the player in the end...

in their red and cry like a emo : boohoo K2 is fucking me up.... then they get angry : We MUST do something about this shit... and then they calm down and just say that turks will continue to pay premium and a little boycott like this will do nothing.

as for this...im not even gonna comment on you...you seem to have the situation down pretty well...get pissed then give up...shit gets tried, shit doesnt work, and like i said, one person does not a boycott make, i guess this is the time i calm down and just say the turks will continue to pay premium and a little boycott like this will do nothing....

the apathetic, frankly near-submissive following this game has is starting to get bothersome, people bitch snd bitch, then when someone comes up with an idea, you open fire, and shut that down...dont even bother flaming, its pointless as it probably wont get read, but im sure the internet hardasses will need to fire back...fire at will

and sadly mrs daniels, i believe your right, theyre banking on the new game now

Well, yeah. It's pretty damn unfortunate that K2 is eroding every last bit of KO's fun and appeal. The sad truth is, there is little you can do when dealing with K2 except boycott their product financially. Money talks, and I guess if you can settle playing the game without premium then you win overall. However, you are subject to major abuse as a "consumer". This is where the problem arises, K2 is utilizing some clever psychological tricks when it comes to this game. First it's an addictive MMO, second the free to play concept is fairly new and experimental and sucks people into a loop. The best bet is to let market laws drive K2 to the shitter where they belong. People can only take so much abuse.

gyrn

I used to get pissed off and say we need to do something. I would throw a fit and yell "I will go to thier headquarters and kick in their fucking garage door smash there 386 SX server!!! blah blah blah
    Now I am not nerveous when I login, thinking did I get hacked, dupe wiped, banned for no reason, or something else; because I am logging into WOW. In all my time playing this game I can say K2 has never done anything to fix the issues with this game. FFS they can't even get the damn skill bar to save.

Banned

yay no more avedons+8 ingame!!!! or +3 bifrost uniques :P :P

ur fat[/b]
    i agree

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12