Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

No Premium In November

This is a discussion on No Premium In November within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys I am from ares and I am sick of the cheating, lack of GMs, and lack of support. To ...
Page: 1

SillyHo

Default No Premium In November

Guys I am from ares and I am sick of the cheating, lack of GMs, and lack of support. To show k2 in a way they will understand($$$$$) We have begun a campaign. No one renew their premium in november. We have the support of many clans but now the idea is to reach across to other servers as well. I promise you all if we can get enough support for this the president of K2 will come on and GM the servers in an effort to get us back. Any constructive critism of this idea is appreciated and thank you all for your time.

NoMercy

sorry but I need to lvl my priest :lol: :wub:

ozzyk

k2 can suck my dick, prem my ass

NoMercy

Btw is a good idea.. but even if we all do it.. I bet we dont even make 20%.. you should post it on main page turk section :lol:

Originally posted by ozzyk
    k2 can suck my dick, prem my ass
    +1

Jediay

Originally posted by NoMercy
    sorry but I need to lvl my priest *:lol: * *:wub:

pathetic ...

All the cheater koxping their way in cz and in xp is fucking shitty cant even pk no more bc full koxp partys on s1 n s2. No premuim for a month might get thier attention so good idea . Also everyone sending tickets thur cs might help .

Liquidation

me n my clan support the no premium in november.... k2 must enforce their policy on cheaters n hackers. if need be it we will not buy premium untill the day they enforce it. we are calling out to every person who is sick n tired of wat is happening.

pls put "NO PREMIUM IN NOVEMBER" when u merchant to show ur support

together we make a difference

Liquidgel04

Originally posted by NoMercy
    Btw is a good idea.. but even if we all do it.. I bet we dont even make 20%.. you should post it on main page turk section *:lol:
    You have to remember even if they lose only 20% of their revenue its from the top, meaning a good portion of their profits.

Silly you have a great idea and you have convinced me not to renew my prem. I will stand with you.

As soon as this one runs out I think i will not be renewing either. K2 is pissing me off :angry:

Lucille

Hello everyone:
    As u can see im Lucille, and im a member of GoldMembers Clan. We´ve received this propose of non.charging premium untill problems with koxp get fixed, and me and my clan support this motion. We all are players with no less that a year playing the game, and its really sad and anoying to see ppl useing cheats when most of us try to get stuff and lvl in a legal way.
    And obviously this thing of koxp affects everyone that loves this game, not only me and my clan, it affects everyone that try to get nps, or lvl, or stuff. It doesnt affect any ppl in particular, it affects EVERYONE here, and because of that we r here, posting and supporting this porpose of no buying premium services.

SillyHo

remember all...k2 claims to have 3 million users...so 20% of that is 600,000 accts....now figure half are premium that is 300,000 and if each of them was bronze that is $2,685,000 USD. I am pretty sure some bean counter in the back room will stand up and say WTF when they notice how much they lose.

Liquidation

guys we got to stick with this if this is gonna work.... we must stop the cheating if not there's no point in staying on with ko. SPREAD THE WORD.... TO EVERY SERVER!!

Speed

GOGOGOG everyone dont buy prem anymore , we gotta get K2s attention to do something about KOXP and to take care of the bad server stability , Ares crashes every single day ... we need more active GMs

hey man im with you no more premium for me this month or ever until k2 stops the koxp/cheaters
    we really do need this on ares so i say NO PREMIUM FOR THE MONTH OF MOVEMBER

Jediay

phone calls , emails , and CS with complaints on it should get them off thier duffs ...or make them sit down in thier pc chiar not sure which

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast