Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

No Premium In November

This is a discussion on No Premium In November within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Desaan_CZ lol, play without premium is no play. if u wont buy premy its like u end ...
Page: 10

Liquidation

Originally posted by Desaan_CZ
    lol, play without premium is no play. if u wont buy premy its like u end the game completly. there are still many turks which are playing all day cuz they anything else to do a they will trade canister of oil for gold prem. without premium u can go play to childern sand or slide a toboggan or make snowmans ^_^ *

gl in login without premium, trust me, it sucks alot
    firstly it has reach more then 50 or 100 ppl.... n its only the second day... this no premium in november makes a difference... Yes without premium u cant do much, u can't log into game to pk or lvl. but wat's the use of having premium now when if u feel like pking, u step of of town n straight away u get owned by 3 to 4 arrow shower hackers? wats the use of lvling so hard now if a lvl 30+ with arrow shower hack can own u?? yes u will have 20% -30% more xp from premium but why bother when the koxpers are just macro their way to 80? think about tat n decide. spend more money now only to eventually find out tat ko admin will not be doing anything to them n have decided to let ko be a cheater's paradise? waste of time n money. At the current situation its pointless to spend money or even log in at all.

I_PWN_U

Retributive Justice is not renewing premium either.

SillyHo

ok first to ed I MISS YOU

Second we have reached well over 50-100 people...lol we had that i the first 2 minutes when i had my 3 clans in my alliance agree not too mention liquidations clan as well as his friends clan.

Third you all speak of turkey as if it is a evil hellspawn place. My alliance has a few turks in it and they are all legitimate players who are not only in support of our idea but are spreading it like wildfire through the turkish community (this topic has been reposted many times on various turkish forums from what i have heard).

Fourth I have a priest in my clan LaMigra who is level 70 and has NEVER FUCKING HAD PREMIUM. The guy is a total inspiration and other than makeing us all go to ares2 for PK has never had a problem.

Guys and Gals we knew this would not be easy. I started this as a solo mission and look what it has become. So many people have taken the idea and run with it. I will not be buying premium until they have a handle on these issues, no matter how long it takes, but if everyone just didnt pay for ONE Month k2 would see us, REALLY see us.

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

I want to support this , i think this might do something =)

aldino

you got me on non premium side for this month and some clan members

Blancanieves

90%turks..
    10% no premium.... k2 only get smile

will not do anything, since gm _biff_ i didnt see bann in ares

Fourth I have a priest in my clan LaMigra who is level 70 and has NEVER FUCKING HAD PREMIUM. The guy is a total inspiration and other than makeing us all go to ares2 for PK has never had a problem.

<3

Hells Kitchen

dont go off topic... post to show support
    learn to read we arnt off topic, we are talking about if it would work or not.. rofl

RezzerBlade_

Im not gonna renew premium untill the problem of KOSP is fixed...
    Perhaps i can get better marks at school then :P
    FULL SUPPORT !

cool cant believe no one is flamin this
    well i am still in even changed my sig its goin great

:pic:

Originally posted by SillyHo
    ok first to ed I MISS YOU

Second we have reached well over 50-100 people...lol we had that i the first 2 minutes when i had my 3 clans in my alliance agree not too mention liquidations clan as well as his friends clan.

Third you all speak of turkey as if it is a evil hellspawn place. My alliance has a few turks in it and they are all legitimate players who are not only in support of our idea but are spreading it like wildfire through the turkish community (this topic has been reposted many times on various turkish forums from what i have heard).

Guys and Gals we knew this would not be easy. I started this as a solo mission and look what it has become. So many people have taken the idea and run with it. I will not be buying premium until they have a handle on these issues, no matter how long it takes, but if everyone just didnt pay for ONE Month k2 would see us, REALLY see us.
    << lvl 65 never had premy h43r:

<3 RezzerBlade :wub:

edit we have much more than 100ppl supporting this ^_^

x_Lionheart_x

Originally posted by _CAP_
    some1 make a official no prem in november club so we can all put in our sigs * B)
    Nothing special, just something I whipped up in a few minutes but it should do -_-

NICE, every one put them on ur sig

Originally posted by lamigra
    NICE, every one put them on ur sig
    how do i add it to my sig

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

woot iam in the club!!

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast