Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

No Premium In November

This is a discussion on No Premium In November within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This idea has been in my sig for over a year :lol: Finally people are sick of being abused like ...
Page: 11

This idea has been in my sig for over a year :lol: Finally people are sick of being abused like dogs and are taking action.

mordeth

I like the idea and when my gold premium goes in 14 days, I will not renew it. I think that we should also try to extend the no premium in November to also include december because if we can do that, we'll make sure we pick up people like me that bought premium in the middle of october or towards the end of it.

Just my .02

kibal

dont have premium = imposible log in ( gtm+1) , i hate the fukin koxp and pk is horrible with koxpers arround .But im not from northamerica or southamerica , ill buy premium like always .

Originally posted by kibal
    dont have premium = imposible log in ( gtm+1) *, i hate the fukin koxp and pk is horrible with koxpers arround .But im not from northamerica or southamerica , ill buy premium like always .
    OMFG you arwe stupid why even post that
    no premium for november rox my sox

SillyHo

And you will be paying to log onto a realm full of cheaters...if that is fun for you so be it.Mordeth thanks for joining in and yeah the no premium will extend until things are back under control. In no way do i expect there to be 0 cheaters, they will continue to pop up here and there, but as long as an effort is being made to deal with them I can play.

heimdalll

i am in...finaly....i hope all koxp users will die and rot in hell !!!

malady

as another note i wouldnt buy knight cash also
    if that was said in one of the other 7 pages sorry for repeating it :/
    good gun babas i am following the protest no prem for me or my wife

Cocaine

More XP slots for me.

kibal

Originally posted by SillyHo
    And you will be paying to log onto a realm full of cheaters...if that is fun for you so be it.Mordeth thanks for joining in and yeah the no premium will extend until things are back under control. In no way do i expect there to be 0 cheaters, they will continue to pop up here and there, but as long as an effort is being made to deal with them I can play.
    Dupe was possbile since the first day of Usko and i still playing .Or dupe isnt be a cheater like koxp users?

:pic:

Originally posted by kibal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kibal)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SillyHo
    Dupe was possbile since the first day of Usko and i still playing .Or dupe isnt be a cheater like koxp users?[/b]
    what point pay premy if lvl 30 char can own u easy in cz? what point in login? whan all spots taken by koxpers and whan cz is rule by koxpers? :unsure:

Virtus

8 days left on my premmy . :rollseyes:
    If u want my cash fix this game k2 :angry:

this game is infested with CHEATING MUSLIMS thats the problem.

Vishnu

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    I'd say you're atleast as retarded as them, maybe even worse.

Acca

Originally posted by kibal
    dont have premium = imposible log in ( gtm+1) *, i hate the fukin koxp and pk is horrible with koxpers arround .But im not from northamerica or southamerica , ill buy premium like always .
    Gmt+1 here too.

Choose 1 out of 2 possibility:
    1) Don't play 1 month or maybe 2 but then come again and play an enjoyable game.
    2) Continue supporting K2 (paying) and remain in this shit forever.

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    I'd say you're atleast as retarded as them, maybe even worse.[/b]
    everyone is more retarded than me, including you and your illuminati buddies. keep kospin!

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast