Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

No Premium In November

This is a discussion on No Premium In November within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; TheLast supports and will be taking part in this boycott. i have talked with our clan and WTL will be ...
Page: 12

OrcTank

TheLast supports and will be taking part in this boycott. i have talked with our clan and WTL will be posting onto the turkish forums tomorrow(tonight for most of us)(he also said he had seen nothing of it on there).

For those of you passing on this boycott or seeing it as a prime opportunity to get into xp parties i must say you are wrong. your paramun, dk and all other xp parties, who do you think make up these parties? most of those players are here and boycotting prem.
    Here is also an idea to add to this(i havent read any of this jibberish cept the first page might have already been mentioned):
    If you know someone that has been informed about this and still purchased premium and they want in your party. dont party them. just an idea

h3h3h3h3 you are a god damn retard. "CHEATING MUSLIMS" its a belief. you dont have to be turkish to believe in islam, you can be british, australian or even american and still be muslim.

Blancanieves

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    this game is infested with CHEATING MUSLIMS thats the problem.
    autograph plax?

open umbrellas
    this topic is going be funny

Kain_the_heartbreaker

it would also be wise to remember not to buy like 40k kc (u need prem to buy kc right?) before ur prem ends... that just defeats the purpose of the boycott.

<3 gmt + 12, never had to buy prem to log in :P :wub:

kibal

Originally posted by Acca+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Acca)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-kibal
    dont have premium = imposible log in ( gtm+1) *, i hate the fukin koxp and pk is horrible with koxpers arround .But im not from northamerica or southamerica , ill buy premium like always .
    Gmt+1 here too.

Choose 1 out of 2 possibility:
    1) Don't play 1 month or maybe 2 but then come again and play an enjoyable game.
    2) Continue supporting K2 (paying) and remain in this shit forever.[/b]
    r u sure that the 1st choice is possbile? . Im playing this game since the 1st day and if im not wrong u still can dupe .

SillyHo

Well the offical site now has deleted the topic in ares...again but this time it appears that I am muted and cannot repost....if anyone else feels like taking on a few forum mods I would appreciate you takeing the first post from this topic and inserting it into ares...I checked the other worlds and the topics still appear there.

Manilas

Well, I didnt remake a new one but someone made a thread about it and I bumped it back up :lol:

But ill copy paste what you said

Liquidation

bump

All ppl from A1 have this message in merchant including me , gogogo K2 make somethign iff u want us to buy premium , i really wanna play a clean game.

Bondi

KO and there new internet link, wat a joke, theres lag like u cant beleive atm in D2, so much for there new internet connection.
    No premium full stop i reacon, these jerks who are hacking and wat not are screwing over the servers as each day passes, I personaly think that the admins and USKO arnt worried about fixing the issues that need to be adressed instead they creaming the money while its still flowing to them. because K2 network cant fix a poorly written program, so stuff them and the hackers, im leaving the game had enough of the shit and the cheaters, if people have to cheat to make a high level char and not level like everyone else they are just sad and pathetic, i been playing KO now for 2 yrs, and the latest patch might look nice but they definately dont deserve any money to get it running poorly managed and maintained servers and game full stop. I hope it gets to a point where k2 end up in court over this they have been ripping the players off for how long now, but then i gotta think some of the players are to blame to, they cbf to do anything about it, and here the chance to do something SO DO IT STOP BUYING PREMIUM AND POWER UP STUFF.

BITE ME USKO, or is it HACKO now???? :wacko:

Acca

Originally posted by kibal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kibal)</div>
    Originally posted by Acca@
    <!--QuoteBegin-kibal

dont have premium = imposible log in ( gtm+1) *, i hate the fukin koxp and pk is horrible with koxpers arround .But im not from northamerica or southamerica , ill buy premium like always .

Gmt+1 here too.

1) Don't play 1 month or maybe 2 but then come again and play an enjoyable game.
    2) Continue supporting K2 (paying) and remain in this shit forever.
    r u sure that the 1st choice is possbile? . Im playing this game since the 1st day and if im not wrong u still can dupe .[/b]
    Yes dupe it's a problem..but at least you have to be skilled if you wanna kill me (someone in general)..no? ^_^

Ainelover

i have always supported no premium :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :wub:

Baxxor

there is so many that dont uses prem already, dont think u make a diffrence
    you just get a bit richer in ur pocket and doesn´t lvl/get in to the game
    Even if 80% of the server would stop it wouldn´t do much, since they earn money anyway
    they just shut down some servers and transfer all the prem payers to 1 server
    and rest can go eat crap

Wont work, just quit -_-

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

no premium for november got my full support

i made update on my site, i know it is not what u all were expecting but maybe it will help a bit

http://kalais.angrenost.org/

I HATE U ALL KOXPERS

kibal

Originally posted by Acca+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Acca)</div>
    Originally posted by kibal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kibal)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Acca
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-kibal

Gmt+1 here too.

2) Continue supporting K2 (paying) and remain in this shit forever.
    r u sure that the 1st choice is possbile? . Im playing this game since the 1st day and if im not wrong u still can dupe .[/b]
    Yes dupe it's a problem..but at least you have to be skilled if you wanna kill me (someone in general)..no? ^_^[/b][/quote]

Not really xD.

Sethesh

full suport for none prem campain i will speak with my clanies about it. We are also sick of koxpers - unable to pk with arrow shower :/

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast