Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

No Premium In November

This is a discussion on No Premium In November within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by kibal Not really xD. deheh, I'm not that noobie XD Ot, sorry....
Page: 13

Acca

Originally posted by kibal

Not really xD.
    deheh, I'm not that noobie XD

Ot, sorry.

souldkiller

i stopped buying prem(been 3 weeks already yippy) ...fuk k2...everytime i buy gold i never get trina -_- and with all the kosp/dupe now..just lovely...one more reason not to buy

aldino

how much people are have joined this protest allready. just wondering

im one of them and some clanies

Manilas

Last count on ares of users that posted on official ko forums was 200, now add those that did not posted, those that represent their clan and those that keep adding people with their merchant message. Now multiply that by 9 servers since there is 9 active servers atm.

Hotrocks

Default No Prem for Nov

I will not be renewing my membership for my 3 accounts when they expire in a few days and others within the SuN clan will follow suite

United We Stand.....United They Shall Fall

We have had enough of these cheats......

Yeah I lure and proud of it ... I take Trevor the Troll Warrior out for his daily walk around EMC after reccing the areas before to make sure I dont take him anywhere near Legit players.. and will continue to do so

But either you waste leveling time doing so or due to these cheating inbred oxygen thieving DNA abusing KOXPing fukwits

It is that ridiculous now where KOXPERS are actually competing against each other..that is how prevelant it has become

So lets hope these GMs realise what a total shambles KoL is turning into before it is too late

NO PREM FOR NOVEMBER (x3)

Liquidation

I HAD ENOUGH!! u know wat i say?? i say fu k k2!!!! if they still have not solve this issue n clean up the servers, i say we all use the money tat we are actually going to buy premium with n hire a lawyer n sue k2 ass off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manilas

im saving all threads talking about the no prem in november issue but i can only do so much. If like liquidation said this would end in a law suit, we would need also evidence of cheaters not being banned. Anyone want to start that?

Liquidation

well we definely not in short of witnesses. we got ss n complains posted on forums which have dates.. anyone can think of better evidences for us to store???

i'm merchanting in a2 mora now with no premium in november!!! anyone free can feel free to join me

Manilas

Yes it true, we have the forums but you know like me, threads can be deleted easily. Just check the no premium in novmber thread, they all got deleted once in all servers of ko forums and got deleted a second time in the ares ko forum.

Were on business day so we expect another move of k2 network. Maybe threads being deleted again? I am rdy for it.

Helm

Prem running out in 4 days, wont renew... MAYBE it helps

Banned Senior Member

Every clan leader should make something like this

im inn..
    3 accounts.... h43r:

Liquidation

Originally posted by GROBS
    Every clan leader should make something like this * *

grobs can u post the actual size here? so i can just save as from here? i'll change my logo for the cause...
    hope everyone will do the same too... actually everyone will!!!!!! so post it here grobs.... ALL CLAN LEADER CHANGE TO THIS LOGO... PASS THE WORD AROUND!!!!!!

You should actually make a list of whose done it

xXxShadoWAsassinxXx

NO PREM 4ever :lol: :rollseyes:

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast