Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

No Premium In November

This is a discussion on No Premium In November within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; or here http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/5318/symbolmv5.png...
Page: 14

Banned Senior Member

Kranitnova

symbiosis will wearthis icon. If its not bugged casue we got some probs with current symbol.

greetz Kranit

Blancanieves

Originally posted by GROBS

or herehttp://img234.imageshack.us/img234/5318/symbolmv5.png
    make a good sig no that, smth againts k2 or gm and ill try put in Ready2die clan in ares... ( in the castle flag will be more big ).
    all clans must to have the same icon

Liquidation

i find this is good enough. its short n sweet. shows how much we are piss with all this shit

Blancanieves

Originally posted by Liquidation
    i find this is good enough. its short n sweet. shows how much we are piss with all this shit
    Fuck koxp ? yea all understand that.. but nothing againts the k2 or Gm support.. i think that will be good other sig/icon. only idea but if all want ill try put that in r2d clan in ares.

Jediay

Originally posted by Festo
    You should actually make a list of whose done it
    add me , my blade accoutn , and priest account ^_^

not sure if i will renew until koxpers go . rather stare at paint than watch 5-6 koxpers get every kill and than have some twat mage named "max_kral" kill some twat naked mage named "captain_the" over and over (np Transfer)

Cz now is koxp agaist koxp , go when not many is on you can really see how bad it is

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Blancanieves+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blancanieves)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Liquidation
    Fuck koxp ? yea all understand that.. but nothing againts the k2 or Gm support.. i think that will be good other sig/icon. only idea but if all want ill try put that in r2d clan in ares.[/b]
    Actualy we r against koxp not K2 ...

Blancanieves

Originally posted by GROBS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GROBS)</div>
    Originally posted by Blancanieves@

Fuck koxp ? yea all understand that.. but nothing againts the k2 or Gm support.. i think that will be good other sig/icon. only idea but if all want ill try put that in r2d clan in ares.
    Actualy we r against koxp not K2 ...[/b]
    k but u can fuk off koxp fuk duper but who have to fix that? k2.. or GM i think that we must to go against the company that dont bann or dont support us. ( i think )

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Blancanieves+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blancanieves)</div>
    Originally posted by GROBS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GROBS)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Blancanieves
    @

Actualy we r against koxp not K2 ...[/b]
    k but u can fuk off koxp fuk duper but who have to fix that? k2.. or GM i think that we must to go against the company that dont bann or dont support us. ( i think )[/b][/quote]

Then FUCK K2 :lol:

Liquidation

tat this point of time its the koxp.... but if these issue are still not handle n servers clean with all the cheater's account erase, it will be with the company

SilverKid

Im with ya guys.. my prem ended and i wont renew it.

Helm

Here is slogan, just make logo of it, I'm not in mood :P

"K2 Cant DO"

and 1 for grobs, I ja sam iz Zenice :P

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Helm
    Here is slogan, just make logo of it, I'm not in mood :P

"K2 Cant DO"

and 1 for grobs, I ja sam iz Zenice :P
    Too long

P.S Haahaha pa dje si rode :lol:

FogLaTruie&amp;Fogilatrui

I stop my premium when this is are finish

16 days :S

F4ck K2, F4ck this game ...

heimdalll

This fcktards r doing good job...deleteing posts again.....and dont do sh1t bout koxp...

I AM GONNA SPAM THAM ^^