Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

No Premium In November

This is a discussion on No Premium In November within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it really seems we got an movement going, just look on all serves in moradon, ull see ppl shouting in ...
Page: 15

Technicolor

it really seems we got an movement going, just look on all serves in moradon, ull see ppl shouting in merchant text against K2 and KOXP, look offficial forum, they are to scared to delete the posts about it (or just dont care, that one i havent figured out yet <_< )

mantra90

Originally posted by GROBS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GROBS)</div>
    Originally posted by Blancanieves+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blancanieves)
    Originally posted by GROBS
    <!--QuoteBegin-Blancanieves
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Liquidation

i find this is good enough. its short n sweet. shows how much we are piss with all this shit

Fuck koxp ? yea all understand that.. but nothing againts the k2 or Gm support.. i think that will be good other sig/icon. only idea but if all want ill try put that in r2d clan in ares.

Actualy we r against koxp not K2 ...
    k but u can fuk off koxp fuk duper but who have to fix that? k2.. or GM i think that we must to go against the company that dont bann or dont support us. ( i think )[/b]
    Then FUCK K2 :lol:[/b][/quote]

they should go jail, n inside, get raped, theres nothin more we can say, i support movement and i will try 2 spam this message all over my server and inside my clan

PROUD TO BE AN ELT MEMBER

dazlin

This goes out to all those who had purchased premium before this protest, as my brother had (i use his accnt). What I have done is sent in customer support tickets requesting a refund for my bronze premium and KC purchased for scrolls to PK on. I have gotten a refund of KC before due to the scroll bug (which still exists). I have also requested another refund of my KC because of the scroll bug.

You should do the same. I am confident I will be refunded as they were quick to do it before. FYI- Yes, I have money, Yes I have a GOOD lawyer, and yes he says there is a decent case for a class action lawsuit if the money is not refunded.

Here is what I sent in for my CS tickets:

Account Name: ********
    Character Name: Dazlin
    DIEZ Date/Time: 2006-11-06 12:20:00
    Type of inqury: general inqury
    Entered by: customer
    Remarks:
    diez
    Hi, I have recently purchased Bronze Premium and 500 KC. I purchased these so I could use them to get online and Player Kill in DCZ. However with hunrdreds of koxp hackers in DCZ, and nothing being done about them, my premium days are being wasted. I cannot leave the town without being killed by these hacks and losing my national points. I hereby request a refund for my premium AND knight cash as instructed, ONCE AGAIN by my lawyer. Regards.

Account Name: *******
    DIEZ Date/Time: 2006-11-06 12:26:00
    Type of inqury: general inqury
    Entered by: customer
    Remarks:
    diez
    Hi, I had recently purchased, HP and AC scrolls after being assured by CS that the issue of them wearing off too quick, or going away after priest debuffs was fixed. This issue is NOT FIXED and STILL HAPPENS! I am tired of being lied too and having my money stolen! I hereby request a refund of my 500 KC, ONCE AGAIN, as directed by my Lawyer. If this issue is not resolved, I will be forced to take legal action as you are not upholding your part of the EULA

And here is the reply I had gotten last time I got refunded:

Account Name: ********
    DIEZ Date/Time: 2006-09-26 10:06:00
    Type of inqury:
    Entered by: CS Rep31
    Remarks:
    Hail *******! Thank you for your inquiry. We are aware of the issue and have awarded your account with 720 knight cash. Also, we are aware of the issue with the Forgotten Temple items. We are working to find a resolution as soon as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any further issues, please feel free to submit a new ticket. Thank you for your support and I wish you successful travels through the vast regions of Adonis. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

Helm

Maybe, just MAYBE we kill K2 like this => we kill KO

funny no :lol:

Blancanieves

Banned Senior Member

Great pic

Liquidgel04

this is the symbol BadCompany is using to support the No Premium In November movement

United we stand B)

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Liquidgel04

this is the symbol BadCompany is using to support the No Premium In November movement

United we stand *B)
    I tryed that , but cant almost see nothing when u put it ingame

sexynoodles

Originally posted by Blancanieves
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Liquidgel04

Originally posted by GROBS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GROBS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Liquidgel04

United we stand *B)
    I tryed that , but cant almost see nothing when u put it ingame [/b]

when we tried it, we could read it fine. Just from far away it might be a little hard to read.

Chant

NO PREMIUM IN NOVEMBER!!! seems quite short... lets make it UNTIL NEXT NOVEMBER!! bump... hahaha... +8 :wub: :wub:

Cavalier

Reposted a few topics.

EDIT: How fun lol.

WereIsTheLove

nice pics =)

zetazeta

nice idea. my friends are gonna support it, as i dont play nemore :P waiting logos here

Liquidation

so i'm confuse here now.. which logo to use? fuk koxp or no pre nov????
    if diificult to choose why dont we vote?