Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

No Premium In November

This is a discussion on No Premium In November within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Something is having an effect. The elephant is getting nervous. Dear Knight Online Players, We would like to inform you ...
Page: 16

OLD1953

Something is having an effect. The elephant is getting nervous.

Dear Knight Online Players,

We would like to inform you that we have been terminating more than 900 accounts per day since we started using permanent bans as our standard protocol for third party tool users. Please note that the Knight Online Team is taking this issue very seriously and working very hard to provide players a better gaming experience.

Soon, we will be using different identifying methods to bust cheaters automatically and there will be a new feature added on our website that will allow players to report cheaters to the appropriate Game Masters. We understand that the use of Third Party tools has been ruining the game-play experience of our loyal community lately and would like to ask you to bear with us in our continued fight against cheaters. We appreciate your support of our efforts and we are grateful for your understanding in this matter!

-Knight Online Team

Manilas

Originally posted by OLD1953
    Something is having an effect. *The elephant is getting nervous.

Dear Knight Online Players,

We would like to inform you that we have been terminating more than 900 accounts per day since we started using permanent bans as our standard protocol for third party tool users. Please note that the Knight Online Team is taking this issue very seriously and working very hard to provide players a better gaming experience. *

Soon, we will be using different identifying methods to bust cheaters automatically and there will be a new feature added on our website that will allow players to report cheaters to the appropriate Game Masters. We understand that the use of Third Party tools has been ruining the game-play experience of our loyal community lately and would like to ask you to bear with us in our continued fight against cheaters. We appreciate your support of our efforts and we are grateful for your understanding in this matter!

-Knight Online Team
    Dang, you beat me to it, I was gonna post it.

Well, it's a first move altho I don't really beleive that 900 banning per day. And they said soon, they will use a method to bust up cheaters autmatically and will add a new feature to the website to report to the appropriate game masters.

How soon is soon. We all know about what soon means generally with K2 network

- Soon, we will fix the forgotten temple
    - Soon, we will have logos
    - Soon, .......

And, where is the more gms we asked?

Wyvern

In yo dreams..It seems im with u ppl

snipelord

gogoog send tickets asking them to take some action on ares, not fucking pathos and manes (no offense to pathos and manes ppl... but im pretty damn sure that it is worse in ares)

Gohei

Default 900???

i dont know about anyone else but this "banning of 900s accts" dont mean shit to me i have not seen a single ban in i dont know how long however i can find 20+ cheaters a day so far as im concerned if you dont give us a notice blabla_bla got banned for TOS violation its meaningless to me they better have a better answer then this for no prem in november if they want money its just blowing smoke far as im concerned

Strifey

also are they acutally banning those high lvled macroers or just some noobs?
    or are they lieing just to keep us "satisfied"

SemperFidelis

silly ma nikka i just seen this post... im bored looking on forums.. i think this is a great idea i suport it fully i think k2 can suck my huge australian dick... i aint even gunna play ko till this shit is fixed... im sick of 5 arrow shower hackers lying dead infront of town killing me while i fucking repot.. if i ask me its pathetic... this non prem thing will show them 2 respond... but we need more. more the non prem... i say they should release a new patch every 1 - 2 days fuck them koxper/kosper fuckers up.. im tired of this fuckin crap... i cant even get dragon cuz of it :@:@:@:@:@:@:@

Crazy2010

Someone should send ticket to Ko and send them this link B)

wraith86

even the lowest of the low james is supporting the no premium in november movement this is sweet

Sethesh

i will change the subclan logo when i come back home. We unfortunetly cant change logo of mian clan couse Zosia_samosia is on honeymoon :P

egyptwolf

come on guys - no real money until KO be real company

icex08

Default NO PREM IN NOV

I TOTALLY support to the KOXP.... waste our time n waste all the nice game

NO PREM IN NOV

Manilas

Default Lmao, I got muted of Ko official forums

Lmao, I got muted of the Ko official forums, somebody wants to shut me up like they did with Sillyho.

Anyways, I have another forum account so I'll keep posting away :P

Blancanieves

my post got delete in official forums

only have pic about "fuck kosp" cape and Castle of delos Flag
    uploading new pic

they wont do anything about it... how hard is it, log on and you see 1000 koxpers.. just ban them stupid GM's.. yeah sure they will fix the skill bar bug :wacko: FCKNG BULLSHIT :blink: those noobs from K2 dont even know how to fix it <_< no prem for me this month :lol: