Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

No Premium In November

This is a discussion on No Premium In November within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all it would take is for 1 gm to log on for 1 hour a day and go to CZ ...
Page: 19

wraith86

all it would take is for 1 gm to log on for 1 hour a day and go to CZ and common macro spots.

Good idea, and for the people that really need premmy, go find some premmy bypass programs, all of Turkey is using it now, there goes K2's money.

Nick

i ran out of premium days, really not feeling to renew it.

and all that kosp bullshit in cz, I COULDT EVEN REACH THE FUKIN INN HOSTESS !

xxAzraelxx

I won't be paying for service until the koxpers are removed from the system. I mean, I literally don't want to see them anymore. K2 has to convince me that the koxpers are gone or K2 Won't get any more of my money. I won't continue paying to be victimized by these cheaters. I've PAID for service for several months, watching these cheating koxping noobs advance their xp and np at a phenomenal rate while nothing was done. It's time for K2 to get something done or turn the game over to someone who CAN.

Desaan_CZ

dunno if anyone said that before me, but if all normal players will stop buying premium, there will be a place for new turks (instead of legit english speaking guys) and that will completly destroy game <_<

do u want this?

^^^

Rentzusuken

I love NO Premium in NOvember. I think next month should be DElete your account in DEcember FTMFW. :lol:

VoDoo

Im sick of KOXPers, all I can say is they better get there act together. Until then I will not buy premy no more! :angry: :angry:

Jesterdaniel

I think its a good idea..Even though i cant buy premium in the first place.. :lol:
    But i havent got time lvling anymore.. Because im always finding a KOXPer and luring TW or GG to them to fight for..sure it illegal but need to do quests at places there using.. <_<

wraith86

ive been exping without prem because im so close to 70 and ive lost roughly 18m exp in comparison to having gold prem so far... its really hard to keep this promise and being on the verge of going human with my friends is really pushing me to buy premium... im stuck here clanless with most of my friends human and my best ko buddy with no account because it was stolen trying to exp during turk time and getting invited to brahman parties so if anyone orc clans have gg exp going on daily please let me come, dark stones, evil wizards, fast DK parties, fast TC parties anything that is worthwhile. remember im a level 69 warrior that can handle any of these parties pretty easily so please help me!

edit: Ares.

Liquidation

got muted in official forum too now for stating facts n no premium... cant post cheaters n its pissing me off. now the koxpers even updated their cheats so tat their names dont show on ur status window when he does dmg to u, u'll just see the tons of red dmg done to u without a name, but u'll get to see who kill u with he does kill u. fu-king koxpers...

Sinsinister

Hi all am new here i was looking for some info about ko and i can tell yu this i am a genuine hacker i make programs etc but i never used any hacks in ko what i did do was wright several prrograms for k2 network and noah soft simple programs they could use to track find and ban koxpers easly how ever they never used it and i made thousandsof complaints then i found out something taht wil disturb you all and wil take away all your hope of ko without koxp sadly enough i didnt try k2 anymore i figgert ill just nuke who ever proivides poeple with koxp and i found out who it was SADLY ENOUGH its k2 network that provides poeple with koxp... for thosewho dont believe this think about it ko is wel over 3 years old and so is koxp to make a ame like ko means alot of poeple writing and programming to make a program like koxp is a days work... to get rid of a program like koxpis 30 mins work... dont you think that poeple who created this game witch is a big task to do dont know how to get rid of kosp ?? they o know i even provided them with info witch they no doubt had alrdy basic fact is koxp wil always b here but as in the past it was hard to do cause gm would ban you but now koxp going to the xtreme i see poepleright outside elmo 24/7 killing gavolts i mean did gm go blind... no he was told not to ban poeple... mayby if all would not buy premium in november it would send a nice clear message but my quess is that all legit players wil stop playing for a while yways cuae the game is no more fun then eventualy cheaters wil get bored cuasewhat did they achieve... nothing at all.. and then ko wil b forced to listen and come with better results how ever this wil take so much time if you want a fair game then stop ko find something else or if you live close to k2 network then drop some bombs i would if i could if you wanna reply you can reach me in [email protected] i can prove with images screens and data i found that k2 and noahsoft host koxp in the end its all about the dollars to bad a good game gets shot to hell by some greedy mother... i wish we could make a private server one of our own absolutly koxp free wouldnt that b nice MAYBY IN THE FUTURE thats posible who knows

wraith86

sinsinister as much as i believe K2 runs KOXP myself i hardly believe you program anti cheat software and have proof of K2 making KOXP. I would also like to note that you said K2 made KO and doesnt know how to stop KOXP? Mgames made KO and K2 ruins it i mean runs it.

Cocaine

Originally posted by Sinsinister
    Hi all am new here i was looking for some info about ko and i can tell yu this i am a genuine hacker i make programs etc but i never used any hacks in ko what i did do was wright several prrograms for k2 network and noah soft simple programs they could use to track find and ban koxpers easly how ever they never used it and i made thousandsof complaints then i found out something taht wil disturb you all and wil take away all your hope of ko without koxp sadly enough i didnt try k2 anymore i figgert ill just nuke who ever proivides poeple with koxp and i found out who it was SADLY ENOUGH its k2 network that provides poeple with koxp... for thosewho dont believe this think about it ko is wel over 3 years old and so is koxp to make a ame like ko means alot of poeple writing and programming to make a program like koxp is a days work... to get rid of a program like koxpis 30 mins work... dont you think that poeple who created this game witch is a big task to do dont know how to get rid of kosp ?? they o know i even provided them with info witch they no doubt had alrdy basic fact is koxp wil always b here but as in the past it was hard to do cause gm would ban you but now koxp going to the xtreme i see poepleright outside elmo 24/7 killing gavolts i mean did gm go blind... no he was told not to ban poeple... mayby if all would not buy *premium in november it would send a nice clear message but my quess is that all legit players wil stop playing for a while yways cuae the game is no more fun then eventualy cheaters wil get bored cuasewhat did they achieve... nothing at all.. and then ko wil b forced to listen and come with better results how ever this wil take so much time if you want a fair game then stop ko find something else or if you live close to k2 network then drop some bombs i would if i could if you wanna reply you can reach me in [email protected] i can prove with images screens and data i found that k2 and noahsoft host koxp * *in the end its all about the dollars to bad a good game gets shot to hell by some greedy mother... i wish we could make a private server one of our own absolutly koxp free wouldnt that b nice * MAYBY IN THE FUTURE thats posible who knows
    Your dumb...and lieing.

I dont lvl up anymore and i only play for DCZ but now its full of cheaters u cant get 1 step out of humans base and u get raped by cheaters arrow showers :angry:

so it wont make a difference anymore if i logged in any server

fuck k2 they wont smell 1$ from me until they fix this mess