Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

No Premium In November

This is a discussion on No Premium In November within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i spent 30 minutes in DCZ and found 13 cheaters only 2 of which were karus cheaters because im karus ...
Page: 20

wraith86

i spent 30 minutes in DCZ and found 13 cheaters only 2 of which were karus cheaters because im karus and its easier to spot human ones obviously. K2 make koxp and isnt bannng the players that use it. if a GM went into ardream for 1 hour he would be able to ban 30+ cheaters in one day. ive already sent a PM to :BigBird: on the KOL forums regarding the people that KOXP naming them out and he probably isnt going to do anything..

sotok

my prem running out today, and i wont buy a new 1

lets see what K2 is doing with lesser money

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by sotok
    my prem running out today, and i wont buy a new 1

lets see what K2 is doing with lesser money
    The same thing they did with more money...

...NOTHING!

Originally posted by Sinsinister
    Hi all am new here i was looking for some info about ko and i can tell yu this i am a genuine hacker i make programs etc but i never used any hacks in ko what i did do was wright several prrograms for k2 network and noah soft simple programs they could use to track find and ban koxpers easly how ever they never used it and i made thousandsof complaints then i found out something taht wil disturb you all and wil take away all your hope of ko without koxp sadly enough i didnt try k2 anymore i figgert ill just nuke who ever proivides poeple with koxp and i found out who it was SADLY ENOUGH its k2 network that provides poeple with koxp... for thosewho dont believe this think about it ko is wel over 3 years old and so is koxp to make a ame like ko means alot of poeple writing and programming to make a program like koxp is a days work... to get rid of a program like koxpis 30 mins work... dont you think that poeple who created this game witch is a big task to do dont know how to get rid of kosp ?? they o know i even provided them with info witch they no doubt had alrdy basic fact is koxp wil always b here but as in the past it was hard to do cause gm would ban you but now koxp going to the xtreme i see poepleright outside elmo 24/7 killing gavolts i mean did gm go blind... no he was told not to ban poeple... mayby if all would not buy *premium in november it would send a nice clear message but my quess is that all legit players wil stop playing for a while yways cuae the game is no more fun then eventualy cheaters wil get bored cuasewhat did they achieve... nothing at all.. and then ko wil b forced to listen and come with better results how ever this wil take so much time if you want a fair game then stop ko find something else or if you live close to k2 network then drop some bombs i would if i could if you wanna reply you can reach me in [email protected] i can prove with images screens and data i found that k2 and noahsoft host koxp * *in the end its all about the dollars to bad a good game gets shot to hell by some greedy mother... i wish we could make a private server one of our own absolutly koxp free wouldnt that b nice * MAYBY IN THE FUTURE thats posible who knows

do u just pull this out of ur ass man

bump

wraith86

dunno if anyones following this after the last patch which stopped koxp but i really think its in everyones best interest to make K2 suffer

Blueavenger

I have 2 accounts. one was gold premium one was bronze. Both are now non premium until koxpers are gone.

I play on xigenon and even at level 65, level 45 koxpers are out killing me :huh:
    Huge lack of effort on kol GM's.

Bad on KOL.

knightmaster2118

Default hey

sillyho its me BOOMER209J whats up bro

Weed

Originally posted by revenfox+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(revenfox)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sinsinister
    Hi all am new here i was looking for some info about ko and i can tell yu this i am a genuine hacker i make programs etc but i never used any hacks in ko what i did do was wright several prrograms for k2 network and noah soft simple programs they could use to track find and ban koxpers easly how ever they never used it and i made thousandsof complaints then i found out something taht wil disturb you all and wil take away all your hope of ko without koxp sadly enough i didnt try k2 anymore i figgert ill just nuke who ever proivides poeple with koxp and i found out who it was SADLY ENOUGH its k2 network that provides poeple with koxp... for thosewho dont believe this think about it ko is wel over 3 years old and so is koxp to make a ame like ko means alot of poeple writing and programming to make a program like koxp is a days work... to get rid of a program like koxpis 30 mins work... dont you think that poeple who created this game witch is a big task to do dont know how to get rid of kosp ?? they o know i even provided them with info witch they no doubt had alrdy basic fact is koxp wil always b here but as in the past it was hard to do cause gm would ban you but now koxp going to the xtreme i see poepleright outside elmo 24/7 killing gavolts i mean did gm go blind... no he was told not to ban poeple... mayby if all would not buy *premium in november it would send a nice clear message but my quess is that all legit players wil stop playing for a while yways cuae the game is no more fun then eventualy cheaters wil get bored cuasewhat did they achieve... nothing at all.. and then ko wil b forced to listen and come with better results how ever this wil take so much time if you want a fair game then stop ko find something else or if you live close to k2 network then drop some bombs i would if i could if you wanna reply you can reach me in [email protected] i can prove with images screens and data i found that k2 and noahsoft host koxp * *in the end its all about the dollars to bad a good game gets shot to hell by some greedy mother... i wish we could make a private server one of our own absolutly koxp free wouldnt that b nice * MAYBY IN THE FUTURE thats posible who knows

do u just pull this out of ur ass man[/b]

rofl

DNAngel

What about no premmy in December? :huh:

have they finnaly woken the sleeping giantsa.k.a. none cheaters WAKE THE HELL UP u buy premi/scroll u are same as a scumbag kosper nothing more and no premi for a month LOL they lost damn near all the best players on all servers they want that so the next chumps step up not knowing bugs/kosp and pay gay2 $$ but a very gl on this topic

hiperonkasi

sorry that i write it here but i have i think interesting idea. Your idea about not buying premiums is really good and i have small idea how you can make it to be seen by gms and ko teams
    You should arrange a really big strike on server 1 (example ares 1) and all members of the strike should hange into MASTODONS OR CENTAURS and walking all around ko world and yealling WE WON&#39;T BUY PREMIEUMS IF KOXPERS ARE STILL HERE, BANN ALL KOXPER etc. I don&#39;t know if its work but if 500 people will do it at the same time (people will join you during the strike ) it will make gerat impresion. imagine thad hundrets mastodons and centaurs are walking in moradon on merchants or piana striking. GM should see that. and maybe they will think. the moradon city and piana will be paralized (nobody can use teleports, do merchant). i don&#39;t know if you think it might support your action.

regarts hiperonkasi

ps sorry for my english, i hope you will understand me

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Locking

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920