Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

No Premium In November

This is a discussion on No Premium In November within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guys spread the word to ur respective servers... get everyone into this. its the no premium november campaign. n if ...
Page: 3

Liquidation

guys spread the word to ur respective servers... get everyone into this. its the no premium november campaign. n if needed dec jan feb mar untill they ban all cheaters

Originally posted by Vacant
    and u realize this forum is maybe 1% or less of the entire game population? *:lol:
    that is why u tell are u friends and clanies Not To Buy Premium and spread the word around

Jediay

that is true but if everyone sticks to the plan and spreads the word thru there freinds and clan members and it continues to multiply.. this could bring an end to the dinosaurs h43r:

SillyHo

the point of this is to make them wake up...even if it was only 10,000 accounts that do not renew prem it will be enough for someone to take notice...if all were bronze (again assumeing the least amount of cash here at 8.95) is is roughly 90k USD...again someone in accounting will notice this and it will get passed on. For me alone i have BadCompany and our allies/subclan BadBlood and PlayHardGoRat all backing this idea...there are numerous other clans in ares that are gonna back this as well...imagine if you could get just 5 clans each...and figure 20 members from each clan support it...thats already 100 people...shouldnt be hard to make people notice our needs and desires for the game.

:seby666:

Originally posted by SillyHo
    the point of this is to make them wake up...even if it was only 10,000 accounts that do not renew prem it will be enough for someone to take notice...if all were bronze (again assumeing the least amount of cash here at 8.95) is is roughly 90k USD...again someone in accounting will notice this and it will get passed on. For me alone i have BadCompany and our allies/subclan BadBlood and PlayHardGoRat all backing this idea...there are numerous other clans in ares that are gonna back this as well...imagine if you could get just 5 clans each...and figure 20 members from each clan support it...thats already 100 people...shouldnt be hard to make people notice our needs and desires for the game.
    +1 for old human rival
    the only premium i bought was 6 months ago 1 gold i wont buy 1 again and ill spread on the word , good idea to make this they need a fucking nudge this bullshit has to stop

Severed

Originally posted by Jediay
    that is true but if everyone sticks to the plan and spreads the word thru there freinds and clan members and it continues to multiply.. this could bring an end to the dinosaurs h43r:
    And its possible chances of spreading throughout every server to every clan?

Yes, plan sounds good...but think realistically.
    For it to happen at all, its going to take you months, based upon getting the message around.
    Aside from that already hard campaign, think about this.

K2 are already gaining a marginal profit. Even with every US/Europe/Australian player no longer buying premmy, its sad to say, but obvious, that K2 will still be in for a profit. Fine, slightly lower, but more then enough to pay whichever slackers are there and there wages.
    There not going to lose sleep over a slight finance diminish for a little while...after time, those without patience will start buying prem again

and on continues the cycle

I havnt bought premium in awhile and decided never to again, ever since PUS scrolls started wearing off too quick, or just going away after a duff. I think this is a good idea and will pass it on to every premium player I know.

:pic:

yup thats great idea ^_^

SillyHo

agreed severed but my choices are limited at this time, and i had already decided not to renew my prem about 15 days ago. I do not wish to quit the game (check all the goodbye threads) nor do i feel like posting about each individual cheater. This is something we can do..small probably but it is something. A way for us to rage against the dark tideings that have befallen us here on USKO.

Speculateing here a bit but if nothing happens after 2 months or so and we gather some decent support, im sure it will make a shitload of people just give the game up entirely.

post this on offical forum so k2 can be aware of whats going on and probably get more people involved

SillyHo

already done but now with servers down the forums are down as well...i have it in the ares section and will be psoting links to it in the rest of the worlds when i can.

Liquidation

seriously now... i really dont wish to quit this game tat i have played n love for 2 years now, but if even after this nothing is done n instead more cheaters show up, i see no point in staying on. USKO will become a cheater's paradise. how is a legit player gonna continue? steps out of town in cz gets own by 20 arrow shower hacker.... there's no way to continue accept to quit or to resort to wat the low life cheaters are doing. as much as i wouldn't wan to, i see no other choice. if k2 still turns a blind eye to wat we are doing, tat means they are really screwed up n no longer worth our time n effort. tats the worst of the worst... so i'm still hoping for tat small beam of hope tat comes from our protest. its now or ever ppl, its either we stop all these bullshit or wat we work for for so long will come to nothing.... so we really need everyone to speak out... we got to stop USKO from turning into USKOXP !!!!!!

Liquidation

o ya i thought of something... get everyone to do this. when u merchant have a "no premium in november" i'll do tat whenever i'm not playing

Milkshaker

I usually pay for 3 or 4 accts, im sure I can find something else to do with my money... maybe even go on a date with my wife... I think she still lives here...

hmm worth a shot but people gotta spread the newz out to other forums and turks
    some 1 who speaks turkish try to convices other turkish speakers that dont buy prem
    turks people = money

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast