Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

No Premium In November

This is a discussion on No Premium In November within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha nice =) milkshaker pls help spread the word to the human side... i still wanna pk against u without ...
Page: 4

Liquidation

haha nice =) milkshaker pls help spread the word to the human side... i still wanna pk against u without any koxper =) thx for support bro.

if u really wanna make a big impact i think we should have everyone spam official forum when its up, if they lock thread create a new one and keep doing it till they do something

Liquidation

no need... our main purpose is to spread the word amount players dont see a need to spam the forum.. but glad to know we have ppl willing to do tat =D

Severed

Originally posted by SillyHo
    agreed severed but my choices are limited at this time, and i had already decided not to renew my prem about 15 days ago. I do not wish to quit the game (check all the goodbye threads) nor do i feel like posting about each individual cheater. This is something we can do..small probably but it is something. A way for us to rage against the dark tideings that have befallen us here on USKO. *

Speculateing here a bit but if nothing happens after 2 months or so and we gather some decent support, im sure it will make a shitload of people just give the game up entirely.
    aye

im not a premium user...was once...then paypal methods were blocked -_-
    I do like how there are some members, under all odds, still willing to give it a shot
    But i think realistically...try as you might, it's fairly improbable

But i do wish everyone the best of luck ^^ Sit there, spam CS with ticket after ticker after ticket, hell, spam everything you can that contains any trace of a GM

Ancient noob Senior Member

something to do for fun while in cz/wars.
    trade spam a koxper that is in the same nation as you are while they try to kill someone.
    ahahaahaha!
    watch them get raped.
    i have to admit it's kinda tough to do, because you have to try to prevent yourself from being killed by opponents while still spamming trades.
    if they have trades blocked, then spam invites to 1v1 them.
    :lol:

Banned

yeah dont buy premium no one cares, have fun sitting watching "Non-Premium Users Cannot login at this time ......and so on" while the turks and premium users have fun enjoying ko ^_^ Any ways i bet half of you posting here cant afford premium thats why you post not to buy premium. Why dont you guys just chill out buy premium or not and just have fun

Colomka

Default Re: No Premium In November

Originally posted by SillyHo
    Guys I am from ares and I am sick of the cheating, lack of GMs, and lack of support. To show k2 in a way they will understand($$$$$) We have begun a campaign. No one renew their premium in november. We have the support of many clans but now the idea is to reach across to other servers as well. I promise you all if we can get enough support for this the president of K2 will come on and GM the servers in an effort to get us back. Any constructive critism of this idea is appreciated and thank you all for your time.
    close topic.

Someone said there are 15 Gms in training atm.

not to mention one gm in manes, who is banning non stop. Loves the game , online all the time.
    And fixed the servers.

ANZAC_Mondane

Nice in theory ,, but now we wont get in and let Even more Turk in ,, jsut need someoen to go to Turkish Forums adn say Same message to the Legit Turks :wacko: If thats posible

Liquidation

if the cheating doesn't stop wats the point of buying premium?? yes u can log in, but to wat? to arrow shower hackers in cz when u feel like pking? to see a koxper luring running n shooting 5 arrows at tk n taking it down just like tat? to enjoy the view of countless macroers sitting n kxoping their way to lvl80? wat a way to spend ur money =P

SillyHo

HAHAHAHA 15 gms in training...yeah mre KOL admin told me the same thing on forums about...oh hshit 1 month ago when there were only a few KOXP players rolling around...im happy you have a GM on manes that is worth anything, but as i said ares is pathetic...walk out side lufferson and RIGHT infront of the gate are 3 people sitting down killing everything that moves...lure on them and 1 of every 3 is actually sitting there watching (talk about no life) and runs around showering as he runs... As for the no mney to pay for premium guy...i assume you dont play ares otherwise you might know some of the names of people posting their support. And jap if what the servers have become is "enjoyment" to you...i am very sorry for you. The game was great once...not so long ago.

Ancient noob Senior Member

[quote]HAHAHAHA 15 gms in training...yeah mre KOL admin told me the same thing on forums about...oh hshit 1 month ago when there were only a few KOXP players rolling around...im happy you have a GM on manes that is worth anything, but as i said ares is pathetic...walk out side lufferson and RIGHT infront of the gate are 3 people sitting down killing everything that moves...lure on them and 1 of every 3 is actually sitting there watching (talk about no life) and runs around showering as he runs... [b]As for the no mney to pay for premium guy...i assume you dont play ares otherwise you might know some of the names of people posting their support.
    +1

Severed

Id like people to be aware

Of the late, logging in hasnt been that bad

Last night, at prime turkish hour, i logged into B1...been a few more Turkey Disconnections of the late, but even when not, im getting into servers relatively easy

Patience, dont be afraid to sit there and spam

15 GM's in training....... lol

Lucille

15 Gms in trainins... :unsure:

K2 = brain-washingmachine

:P

Perhaps as a part of training those "15 GM's" can learn to ban some koxpers.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast