Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

No Premium In November

This is a discussion on No Premium In November within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well USKO becoming MYKO in a way, MYKO is full of cheaters even the GM is one, the GM dont ...
Page: 6

scorpion_knight

well USKO becoming MYKO in a way, MYKO is full of cheaters even the GM is one, the GM dont do anything and even he uses koxp too, everyone there gets to 70 in less then a week thanks to koxp and the GM dont do a thing about it but i do agree with you guys on non-prem users

Ancient noob Senior Member

[quote]well USKO becoming MYKO in a way, [b]MYKO is full of cheaters even the GM is one, the GM dont do anything and even he uses koxp too
    that's scary as hell if it's true.

Puke

stop wasting your money on KO and play WoW.. :rollseyes:

eatshitndie

speaking of wasting your money puke..

FrEaK

<3 silly n his genius ideas :P

scorpion_knight

[quote]
    well USKO becoming MYKO in a way, [b]MYKO is full of cheaters even the GM is one, the GM dont do anything and even he uses koxp too
    that's scary as hell if it's true.
    well check MYKO and you will see, sucks has hell playing MYKO

I_Am_On_Ares

if you want something to happen post it in different languages. SPECIALY turkish

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

dont be silly

R34P3R_Magikz

sounds good though i don't play ko anymore something needs doing ><

And ROFL

For example, K2 runs about 16 different events each week for the three million registered players of its most popular game, "Knight Online." Any single two-hour event might be limited to perhaps 2,000 participants. While admission is free, Hong says, "in order to be very good, you need to purchase certain items. So the competitors will come to our virtual power-up store and stock up on enough potions and spells to be able to withstand attacks from other players."

i doubt Knightonline has 3million Active users be supprised if it's 250k

Banned

can i wait till i get 80 then never pay premi again please

just one more month :P

start this jan. 1st please

Fopp

hells yeah says me i wont be renewing prem for like another year regardless though k2 all i have to say to them at this time is "BLOW ME" a lvl 70 rogue in edana.... zzzz the only thing that kills me is a gang of 10 ppl or a koxper. its fuking bullshit. the only reason i would buy prem would be to seal items and that might be happening but i wont be buying prem for a while

Fopp

Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz
    sounds good though i don't play ko anymore something needs doing >< *

And ROFL

For example, K2 runs about 16 different events each week for the three million registered players of its most popular game, "Knight Online." Any single two-hour event might be limited to perhaps 2,000 participants. While admission is free, Hong says, "in order to be very good, you need to purchase certain items. So the competitors will come to our virtual power-up store and stock up on enough potions and spells to be able to withstand attacks from other players."

i doubt Knightonline has 3million Active users be supprised if it's 250k
    Mu Online is its most popular game with over 1million players.... WoW has 7million... Knight online maybe has 200k if that(maybe 500k+ accounts but only id bet 200k players, we all ahve tons of accs ofc... i mean come on, a smart person makes new acc for new server)

Liquidation

guys show ur support by placing "NO PREMIUM IN NOVEMBER" when u merchant thx

Technicolor

k this is what i did, u guys have one of the few legit clans of cypher with u

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...showtopic=84484

I lost my job now and i will have time to exp more , i wont get premium this month. DIE FOR ALL KOXPERS. Good job Silly. :wub:

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast