Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

No Premium In November

This is a discussion on No Premium In November within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by SillyHo Guys I am from ares and I am sick of the cheating, lack of GMs, and ...
Page: 7

ISRsoldier

Default Re: No Premium In November

Originally posted by SillyHo
    Guys I am from ares and I am sick of the cheating, lack of GMs, and lack of support. To show k2 in a way they will understand($$$$$) We have begun a campaign. No one renew their premium in november. We have the support of many clans but now the idea is to reach across to other servers as well. I promise you all if we can get enough support for this the president of K2 will come on and GM the servers in an effort to get us back. Any constructive critism of this idea is appreciated and thank you all for your time.
    Dude wake up, people are addicted hihi

UareDebuffeD

we, non-turks wont get premium... but.. turks will do premium and they still get some money.. i think it wont result, but nothing like we try..

Acca

Funny think this 3d, know why?
    Today is my last day of Gold prem and this morning I had only 1 think to do = go and transfer some money on my rechargeable credit card. Guess what? I didn't 'couse I'm getting only anger and no fun from this game (except when I'm with my clan..out of cz.).
    Now I come on ko4life and I see a guy who got mine same idea..and a lot of ppl agreeing!
    I'm out this month, and maybe the next mont too if things stays this way.

Originally posted by bigbadbill
    something to do for fun while in cz/wars.
    trade spam a koxper that is in the same nation as you are while they try to kill someone.
    ahahaahaha!
    watch them get raped.
    i have to admit it's kinda tough to do, because you have to try to prevent yourself from being killed opponents while still spamming trades.
    if they have trades blocked, then spam invites to 1v1 them.
    :lol:
    Agree and I've another idea.
    When you are pking and you see a cheater near you DO NOT attack the elmoradian/ork if he tries to kill the cheater, ofc go ALWAYS for the cheater first when you see enemys.

Ps. I know you all don\'t know me, I read ko4life since..a lot. Just I never had the need of posting.
    Pss. Sorry for my poor/bad english.

ShaaKa

Fuck k2 and all gms can suck me d1ck!

if u guys didnt realize, logos is suppoused to come out soon so there be a lot of ppl buying premium, but ill support this no premium thing, i just hope they dont ignore this motion

SillyHo

Thank you all for the responses, both in favor and against. If anythign maybe this will show some awareness here to the people that matter most in this game, we the players. Remember something without players like us this game would be a catastrophe, and would have failed in its infancy.

ha lets think about KO without legit players... "uhh dam hes got a better kosp than mine dam"... all turks kosping at each others, they found it fun cuz they kosp other players, but what if they got koxp too, hahahah they will get bored of the game... its just a strange tought that came to my mind

Well i have been in this game since it started and allways been a gold user but after all of the cheaters u see everywhere ingame im tired of it.. Nothing is fun anymore too many cheaters running around.. Im behind yaŽll on this 1 lets shake the ground for k2. Hell i wont buy premium for 1 year if thats what it takes..

Kain_the_heartbreaker

start pking with buffs too

Mistral

Originally posted by NoMercy
    Btw is a good idea.. but even if we all do it.. I bet we dont even make 20%.. you should post it on main page turk section *:lol:
    Turks will never support this idea.

Why?
    Simple, because they use premium to KOXP too.

wraith86

ive been purchasing gold premium every month for the last 6-7 months or something and ill try my best to not pay for any sort of premium this month and if i do next month its probably only going to be bronze, im with you silly

wideload620

Also

This is Part of what DSC is planning 2 as well ill spread this message 2 every Clan forum im apart of.

I am going to be working on a support ticket that is based on clans. It goes along the lines of copying and pasting a support ticket to CS, and I plan on having my clan submit this ticket once a week. What I am going to do is write a letter about the problems we are facing as gamers, especially us in Ares, and have sections in it where it can be personalized, such as <Clan> and <Clan> and <Clan> So you can personalize it, and paste it every week as well. I'll post the final letter on the Ares section, and feel free to use it how you see fit. The best use would be to copy and paste it on a thread in your clan forums, if you have one, and have your members try to submit it around once a week. If we get one unified message coming from many clans, they will see how many people are having problems with the game. I'll post the message this weekend, and be sure to comment on it. If you think there is something that should be changed, then I will look into it, as this will be used by many people, I want everyone to have a say in what is entailed in the message. Remember, this isn't a complaint fest, so I'm not going to add things that are on everyone's mind, swearing, or blatant disrespect to the K2 team... even if they do deserve it, it is a good way to get your message ignored, so check back in sometime this weekend, and leave a reply to that message. My clan leader will be posting it on the several clan forums he has saved on his computer, so we are sure to get quite a few Karus clans on Ares to start turning it in, I only hope that it will stem out to more than a few clans, and we get those CS tickets flying in!

Kain_the_heartbreaker

seriously pk without scrolls for a month, which IMO takes a lot more skills than with scrolls and it wont be that bad if everyone does it. K2 will see a bigger dent in their income (ok fine some of u guys wont be pking period since u might be able to even log on without prem)

full buffers ftw

wideload620

Originally posted by Kain_the_heartbreaker
    seriously pk without scrolls for a month, which IMO takes a lot more skills than with scrolls and it wont be that bad if everyone does it. *K2 will see a bigger dent in their income (ok fine some of u guys wont be pking period since u might be able to even log on without prem)

full buffers ftw
    the idea is 2 raise awareness of what is going on the more ppl the bigger the deal they'll have

DeadlySilencer

ok like the idea...im not buying ne more premium untill the servers are fixed...and to make this effective(havnt read this all so it may already be mentioned) we need to not spend KC at all or even buy scrolls from merchant...Im up for it 100% its making me sick

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast