Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

No Premium In November

This is a discussion on No Premium In November within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by wideload620+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wideload620)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Kain_the_heartbreaker seriously pk without scrolls for a month, which IMO takes a lot more skills ...
Page: 8

DeadlySilencer

Originally posted by wideload620+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wideload620)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kain_the_heartbreaker
    seriously pk without scrolls for a month, which IMO takes a lot more skills than with scrolls and it wont be that bad if everyone does it. *K2 will see a bigger dent in their income (ok fine some of u guys wont be pking period since u might be able to even log on without prem)

full buffers ftw
    the idea is 2 raise awareness of what is going on the more ppl the bigger the deal they'll have[/b]
    i guess it has :P sorry for wasted posts

Hells Kitchen

tbh, nothing will happen even if you get a few people not buying prem. 3/4 of K2's money they get is from turks buying KC and prem. But good luck with your strike I really hope it works, just dont see it going anywhere. I need the prem tho cuz the lost of 30% exp is such a big hit tbh once ur over 70.

good luck :P

Originally posted by Hells Kitchen
    tbh, nothing will happen even if you get a few people not buying prem. 3/4 of K2's money they get is from turks buying KC and prem. But good luck with your strike I really hope it works, just dont see it going anywhere. I need the prem tho cuz the lost of 30% exp is such a big hit tbh once ur over 70.

good luck *:P
    You know, everyone always is saying this. More turks more premium.. etc.. Where is the proof of this? Every SS I've seen from a turks account = no prem, every turk I've ever met = no prem.. Seriously, where is this statement coming from? Also, the majority of the American players I know are gold premium.

Hells Kitchen

idk but, considering common sense how over power KO is with turks even if 1/10 turks bought prem still would be out numbered by them in buying prem.

http://www.google.com/trends?q=knight+onli...eo=all&date=all

American players not even in the top 10, and who knows where we come on the list. But either way you think of it turkey has americans out numbered in players so I would have to say its good enough proof for me, since they probably wont ever be anymore cuz KO wont tell us anything.

Originally posted by Hells Kitchen
    idk but, considering common sense how over power KO is with turks even if 1/10 turks bought prem still would be out numbered by them in buying prem.

http://www.google.com/trends?q=knight+onli...eo=all&date=all

American players not even in the top 10, and who knows where we come on the list. But either way you think of it turkey has americans out numbered in players so I would have to say its good enough proof for me, since they probably wont ever be anymore cuz KO wont tell us anything.
    You compare with google trends? All this tells us is that Turkish babas enter knightonline into search more then anyone... I bet you can probably guess what they are searching for.... :wacko:

The fact is there are more turkish then any other single nationality in the game. However I do believe if you combine all the other nations vs Turkey, the difference really Isn't that large. And I really have a hard time believing even 1/10 Turkish players pay for premium, for a couple reason.

#1: Turkey is a poor country.
    #2: Most of the turkish players are children.
    #3: They must already pay to play at the cafe(most turkish players use cafes)...

morax

Good Idea... from experience i know K2 is a profit driven company not customer orientated... the only way to make them listen is to vote with your wallet. Only problem is people are so addicted to this game they will buy premium etc if they need to level....

In theory great idea... in practice it wont work....

Morax has spoken

battle16

guess i wanna be with the cool crowd and commit k2 suicide :lol: HELL NO WE WONT PAY TILL GMS GET TO SAY BAN ALL KOXPERS :wub:

Hells Kitchen

The fact is there are more turkish then any other single nationality in the game. However I do believe if you combine all the other nations vs Turkey, the difference really Isn't that large. And I really have a hard time believing even 1/10 Turkish players pay for premium, for a couple reason. *

#1: Turkey is a poor country. *
    #2: Most of the turkish players are children. *
    #3: They must already pay to play at the cafe(most turkish players use cafes)...
    but see this is where ur wrong. Turk people scam on e-bay getting money easy and charge back or what not... for being poor why is that most turks buy characters that are 70+.. poor is nothing to do with it. Poor as in can they buy a new home,school,strrets maybe but thats a huge difference then buying something only worth 400 USD. Now ur thinking to hard about it, and Knight Online proves enough under google trends. That means they are looking up knight online more then americans because they play it more, and no its not because of cheats or anything like that, because if it was it would be Knight Online Hacks, not Knight Online.

P.S we were talking about americans vs turks being out numbered.... whole KO vs turkey is another story on its own. So keep in mind which one ur talking about. But dont take it wrong as i said hope this "No prem" for NOV. works just dont see it going far. <_<

Liquidation

dont go off topic... post to show support

Colomka

ppl will still buy premium, wont work.

if it does great and your a good gun

Gohei

Default support

I'm in I will also talk to my clan as well as some other friends and try to get as many ppl as I can. The number of cheaters
    has got so bad the cheaters are fighting for spots to cheat in (funny to watch) but sad as can be for legit players. So i give my FULL support to the cause, lets give the K2 crew a November to Remember!!!

wraith86

has anyone put together a petition or something to display how many people are going to participate in this here event? lol

nigga pls. i haven't bought prem in 17 months

p.s: sillyho sux ;D

Jediay

listening to some of the replies shows alot of sad people which is basically saying "i dont care what they dont do i need to pay them or ill die " come on guys go and do something with your life..if not just for a month

You can do it :P

mordeth

i like the idea sillyho

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast