Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

No Premium In November

This is a discussion on No Premium In November within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; finaly seems this could just work...i'm with you guys..bring it on -_- -_-...
Page: 9

fede

finaly seems this could just work...i'm with you guys..bring it on -_- -_-

wraith86

i would say sticky this but its only going to last for november.... or is it?!?!?!?!?!?! lol

To be honest not having prem is a good thing. I went outside this one time, it burnt my eyes. So bright, im now slowly adjusting to the so called sunlight that hurts my white skin. Then all i was doing was trying to find some armour and daggers to get some nps in rl. :P but i say no premium for as long as it takes, no longer feel the need to log into this game apart from seeing friends. Keep the post going guys get everyone involved. :wub:

Manilas

Looks like someone with power on oficial Ko forums got scared cause the thread : No premium in November that was posted in each server section, they all got deleted. Seems they don't want us to reunite to stand for a common cause.

I wonder who deleted it : Forum mod or K2 staff member? Hmmm..... Whos scared more?

Anyways, the word has been passed alot and I have a hunch those threads will be remade fast on KO forums.

i still have 14days of my gold left so looks like ill be joining u guys a bit late but im with u, also is there a group support ticket that we can send so k2 dosent think its just a slow month?

vardom

Dear Ko4Life members,

I have reposted the topic in ever server thread. I will continue to do this in support of our movement. If I am muted, I will simply create another account and continue on in this compaign. I seriously support this movement and will do as much as I can. Seeing as I cannot level or PK as is due to the KOXPers =(.

Slayer/Vardom out!

P.S~ All servers have the No Premium In November back up ^_^

_CAP_

some1 make a official no prem in november club so we can all put in our sigs B)

vardom

I want that sig! lol and then someone make a sig for me that has the K2 picture running from a whole bunch of rogues... archers and sins... all KOXPing ^_^

Liquidation

no premium in november, dec, jan, feb, forever untill servers are clean!!!

Gorn

agree with u guys i'm in i wont buy prem b4 they fix this shit... :angry:

:pic:

we gota spam thier forums :lol:

Hiz

Default the reason Hiz doesnt buy premium in November

the reason Hiz doesnt buy premium in November
    1. i have been buying GOLD Premium for 3 years. and they doesnt work like i expect.

2. If i have a money for gold premium, i bettter save money and BUY ITEM FROM "TRUK SHOP"

3. they up graded from 100gb to 1Gb connectin? what fucck is this? i am liveing Japan I USE 100Mb Internet connection too! Were K2 useing Internet connection for HOME USER??! SURE WE MUST HAVE LAG!

4. I buy gold premium and [3rd party tool] user killed me so many.....if GM cant manage this shit. i better not spend moeny anymore!

5.while i have a problem that i dont have a chance DD 25 helm from monster. they are buying Ferrari from my peyment. this is shit! this is not fair for NEW player! drop DD 25 +6 FP item! this is not item for selling at turk shop!

i love this game.. but we have so many problem. time to decide something..

From Hiz

Desaan_CZ

lol, play without premium is no play. if u wont buy premy its like u end the game completly. there are still many turks which are playing all day cuz they anything else to do a they will trade canister of oil for gold prem. without premium u can go play to childern sand or slide a toboggan or make snowmans ^_^

gl in login without premium, trust me, it sucks alot

acolyted

seriously that idea rox but its kinda stupid
    we just made like 50 ppl not to buy premium.. what about thousands more of people who dont browse ko4life forums etc and just renew their prem in the minute it ends
    50-100-200 premium buying people less at a month wont make any difference, i also never paid a single buck on that game, my friends did for me, but ill tell em :wub: good luck cuz it has good direction

Ancient noob Senior Member

n.p.i.n.

it's unstoppable.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast