Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

NO PREMIUM IN NOVEMBER----Genius or Foolish?

This is a discussion on NO PREMIUM IN NOVEMBER----Genius or Foolish? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They cudnt "terminate" 900 accounts as they NEVER TERMINATE them also "terminating" one server a day will just screw them ...
Page: 2

They cudnt "terminate" 900 accounts as they NEVER TERMINATE them also "terminating" one server a day will just screw them over, if there gonna lie at least make it plausable

Geodine

Following JUGGY's point, why should the legit players have to give up game time for some noob cheaters.
    It is like the whole class gettin detention because some of them are being shitheads.

Foolish, didn't read topic but a boycott isn't effective unless you can get a majority to participate.. and for sure this is not the majority

DeadlySilencer

well from this post...i can tell that there are more people out there that are thinking that not everyone is gonna go along with this so it wont make that big of a difference if i buy premium.... the problem with this is that if alot of people do this then the whole idea of the protest is down the drain

Cocaine

Blatently foolish.

Originally posted by Festo
    They cudnt "terminate" 900 accounts as they NEVER TERMINATE them also "terminating" one server a day will just screw them over, if there gonna lie at least make it plausable
    festo they are banning a large ammount tho on servers that have gm and thus they are estimating how much would be banned a day if each server had a gm . not only that i beileve many koxpers were banned through detection and not through a gm .... either that or they've begun to pile up ban list and do bans all at once so players suspect koxp is detectable

i've talked a couple of ppl who have loaded koxp and weren't even doing nething just loaded and were dc'd and banned . is a chance tho it was just pure timing when a gm banned them for ss or past offence

i also beileve ur a lil outdate on 1000 players a day if u just walk outta luferson or elmorad u will see mininum of 10 players each server (1 2 and 3) doing those birds or we getting around 40-60 m a night doing that

SillyHo

Well since I came up with the idea of course my judgement is skewed :P . But to help you understand this was never meant to be a crusade. It was my own personal way of telling k2 to fuck off, I even sent them tickets on the countdown of how many days I had left and that I would not be reneweing because of this etc etc etc. It ultimately is a choice matter, do you wish to play a game full of cheaters, lack of GMs and lack of customer support WHILE paying money for it? Or would you rather play the same said game for free? As for the "when they run out they will buy" half my clan is now out of premium and none of us has paid yet. I personally ran out of premium 6 days ago.

Hells Kitchen

Dude....I donīt think that you get the point. We are demanding more active GM's or whatever to make take care of the cheaters. Sure they by-pass it somehow just to be able to play for 30 minutes before they get permantly BANNED. Then K2 can patch again so they canīt use any cheats.....this will lead to people getting around that again.

Use cheats for 1 hour before GM/or some program detects them...and guess what? BAN! Big grin I donīt mind it going round and round like that......just aslong as I know we have active people dealing with these issues.
    yup, but lets get real, K2 or whoever will never be like this. <_<

mc_macking

SILLYHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Good idea with the no-premium quest. I think you should probably
    make it No premium for December also. K2 doesnt actually have to see a revenue drop to realize
    this is a serious matter. They troll all the forums and even on their own forums they see
    the momentum that this is acquiring. I've noticed the escalation on all the forums so I'm sure
    they have.

As far as the 900 accounts a day being banned, I think that's pure BS put out by K2 in direct
    response to this crusade. So yes, they are taking notice. Wish you the best bro. I'll pop on vent one day
    and chatter with ya'll. Still at work right now tho. :angry:

Geodine

Well, i havent renewed and wont till mid december for xmas event. I missed last 3 years
    I advise more ppl to quit KOL for a week and see what happens, I have taken up rock climbing, met a FIT ass girl and am doing much better in college.
    Try it, I AM 100% BACKING NO PREM IN NOVEMBER NOW

Ainelover

aslong as they dont solve the koxp problem... use a prog that makes u able to login anytime at the day without premium.. i got it... =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12